Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 9m 23d
Posted

Hi All

Seen it mentioned on quite a few threads that you can replace the intake muffler on the FG's.... Does the BF MK2 have em as well?

Wouldnt mind it being a little noisier.

Also while I have someones attention :D

Air box holes? Much of a difference if its in the bottom or the front of the box? Seems like a stupidly cheap mod for a bit more nosie (yeah so im a bit lame wanting it a tad louder.. but hey... its too quiet)

Thanks :)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

No it doesnt have the muffler delete pipe as on a FG

Try the F6 snorkel on your intake

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Turbo side

Although I have no idea how it works on a ba/f

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Hey hey hey.. it's nine on gear change :P

RPMandPSI1stto3rdgear.png

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

It's a big fuse box hey officer? hahaha

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 9m 23d
Posted

Turbo side

Although I have no idea how it works on a ba/f

I kinda like the crossover pipes though. Makes it look a hell of a lot less like a crappy straight 6 motor :P

Cant do too many obvious mods, cant remember if I told the missus no mods this time, or no illegal mods this time... :D

No real need to muffle 4psi ;-)

Actually that's something I should research... how hard it is to up the PSI on these things..

The surf I had was easy enough if you could be bothered...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...