Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Menace
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Usually their not too bad.

Maybe use some anti-seize when you refit the new stud kit.

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Stuff like the above is my nightmare if I was to try major works at home. Suspension was bad enough! Rewarding but a PITA.

That or snapping something off making it undrivable like when I broke a brake bolt over tightening. Lucky I was at a DIY day and the other members saved my arse.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...