Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Yeah that's what I've heard as well.

But I really can't imagine it being too laggy especially with a TSI. I don't think we would notice it too much and it would be worth it for the noise

I spent last night youtubing and googling billet t04zs and they sound absolutely horn

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Anyone have the rapid intake?

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Any good?

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

No complaints at all , have a mate with the same set up making 620 with a rapid ubp but it's starting to suck the lil 4inch filter in. Will be changing mine to a pro west intake soon with the new set up but as I said no worries with the rapid intake at all.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d
Posted

Anyone have the rapid intake?

Apart from the 6 week wait and missing parts....

Seems to work well and sounds good. Except the fittings for bov plumbing and breather plumbing are in a sh*t location. The straight fitting supplied for BOV fitting wouldn't work with cooler pipes so had to buy an elbow. Not sure if they just weld the bung on anywhere or actually think about where it should go...

  • Like 1
  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted

I actually reckon every kit is different lol

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

So I've just bought the plaz unit

I'm usually a PW kinda guy but the noise from my friends plaz unit sold me and what you guys have said about it

Now obviously it's going to need a touch up but how urgent is this?

Is it similar to an exhaust where it must be done ASAP or is like an IC or cai

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Is your car stock or tuned already ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...