rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 18d Gender: Male Posted 14/08/14 04:12 AM Posted 14/08/14 04:12 AM Smart move, Nizzy Level 2 shafts have been proven for some time now.If only they were a bit cheaper they would have had no competition from other companies.There will soon be other types of billet shafts on the market and if they are cheaper and prove to be reliable then this will either force Niz to drop their prices or loose out on potential sales. 1
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 14/08/14 04:16 AM Posted 14/08/14 04:16 AM http://www.transmissioncenter.net/6R80_Ford_Transmission_Parts.htm
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 14/08/14 04:20 AM Posted 14/08/14 04:20 AM Would those even fit our zfs?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 14/08/14 04:23 AM Posted 14/08/14 04:23 AM Yes.
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 14/08/14 04:24 AM Posted 14/08/14 04:24 AM Oh then This maybe something to look into.
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 14/08/14 04:32 AM Posted 14/08/14 04:32 AM What about the clutch packs Ralph? Would they fit as well?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 14/08/14 04:33 AM Posted 14/08/14 04:33 AM Correct They reference the 6hp26 in the info. Emails I have from Exedy is that the shaft will also fit.45t-Xr is running Exedy packs in his trans.
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 14/08/14 04:57 AM Posted 14/08/14 04:57 AM Fantastic I will be looking into this.Back on topic When are you getting down to wsid hamish
sct911 Member 848 Member For: 13y 10m 28d Gender: Male Posted 14/08/14 05:06 AM Author Posted 14/08/14 05:06 AM I'll try and get the tailshaft done in the next few weeks, then I'll borrow someones radials and have a crack. Too much of a tightarse to buy my own tyres n rimJust got a call from Joe, we are going back to cryo shaft. With the nizzy shaft I wont get any warranty, there has been bad experiences in the past and if sh*t goes wrong, I wont be coveredIf the cryo shaft breaks , I'll be looked after by CMS , I think that's fair
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 14/08/14 05:13 AM Posted 14/08/14 05:13 AM this will either force Niz to drop their prices.said no salesman from Nizpro ever#canchargelikewoundedbulls 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now