CnC SportCompact.biz Member 328 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Location: Canberra Posted 25/01/04 03:02 AM Posted 25/01/04 03:02 AM (edited) http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...?showtopic=8665maybe I've missed something ... but the 302 @ 11psi is only only part of the diagramatic representation of the power run ... what are the rest of the details ???where do the members find that well publicised dyno graph Martin ??maybe I'm an idiot (no poll needed for that ) but I read it as a 13psi run tailing off ... splitting hairs maybe ... the dyno simply ain't that accurate is it ?? and can this run be replicated over and over or is it a once of ??I'll go and hide now Edited 25/01/04 03:03 AM by CnC
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 25/01/04 03:59 AM Posted 25/01/04 03:59 AM Take pity on him he recently turned 100 & is recovering from an accident & a faulty gearbox.Scotty
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 25/01/04 04:40 AM Posted 25/01/04 04:40 AM What's with all the options theres only one anwser.
Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Posted 25/01/04 04:58 AM Posted 25/01/04 04:58 AM strewth ... even I answered yes to see the progress of the poll
100% Premium Donating Member Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 22y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen! Posted 25/01/04 06:28 AM Posted 25/01/04 06:28 AM Well I voted NO just in case there's the smallest chance I will get a drive in the Stang one day!
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 25/01/04 06:56 AM Posted 25/01/04 06:56 AM I reckon he edited the poll...LOL
NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 25/01/04 07:09 AM Posted 25/01/04 07:09 AM I dont care.......what anyone says about him......he say it about them anyway.
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/01/04 08:48 AM Posted 25/01/04 08:48 AM Well I voted NO! If owning 2 cars and the slowest one is your T makes you idiot then that's what I want to be.
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 25/01/04 08:54 AM Posted 25/01/04 08:54 AM I've never met him, but I still voted YES. The 'can you spot the mistake on the home page' incident will NEVER be forgotten!
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 25/01/04 09:08 AM Posted 25/01/04 09:08 AM Is Blkxrt An Idiot? Absolutely not!!!Psst! He's a moderator you know!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now