Jump to content

Is BLKXRT an idtiot?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • SportCompact.biz
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 26d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted (edited)

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...?showtopic=8665

maybe I've missed something ... but the 302 @ 11psi is only only part of the diagramatic representation of the power run ... what are the rest of the details ???

where do the members find that well publicised dyno graph Martin ??

maybe I'm an idiot (no poll needed for that ) but I read it as a 13psi run tailing off ... splitting hairs maybe ... the dyno simply ain't that accurate is it ?? and can this run be replicated over and over or is it a once of ??

I'll go and hide now

Edited by CnC
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted

Take pity on him he recently turned 100 & is recovering from an accident & a faulty gearbox.

Scotty

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

What's with all the options theres only one anwser. :nyaah:

  • potty trained
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

strewth ... even I answered yes to see the progress of the poll :nyaah:

  • Premium Donating Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen!
Posted

Well I voted NO just in case there's the smallest chance I will get a drive in the Stang one day! :nyaah:

  • SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Outer east - Melbourne
Posted

I reckon he edited the poll...LOL

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Darwin NT
Posted

I dont care.......what anyone says about him......he say it about them anyway.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Well I voted NO! If owning 2 cars and the slowest one is your T makes you idiot then that's what I want to be.

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted

I've never met him, but I still voted YES. The 'can you spot the mistake on the home page' incident will NEVER be forgotten!

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
Is Blkxrt An Idiot? :)

Absolutely not!!!

Psst! He's a moderator you know!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...