Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

The Phoon is not presentable for a cruise in any case. Hasn't had a tub for over 4 months.

Is covered in mud courtesy of my folks properrty, and a right royal bogging :crybaby:

I am however available for a belated new years beer and bovine frenzy :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

My foon is under it`s blankey`s in the carport. My prediction would be it will stay that way for a while yet.

If there`s a cruise in the next week or so, I`ll whip out me stanley knife and wad punch and custom make a full width conveyor belt mud flap for the back of me ute... and that.

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Driving through Esk at the moment is probably not the best idea...

165236_1719050972175_1115304550_31952281_7332206_n.jpg

Or Toowoomba...

163786_1696844615331_1064336475_31917419_4496739_n.jpg

So definitely not attempting the previously postponed cruise this weekend.

Checking out some of the other pics on facebook it looks like there'll be no cruises for quite a while, just about every decent road out around the dams or sunshine coast hinterland is fcked. And assume it's the same south-west of Brissie...but they don't have electricity or the internet down that way so will need to wait for the carrier pigeons to report back. :lookaround:

Pales in to insignificance though, at least I still have a dry house/garage unlike so many poor bastards out there still copping it. Well it was when I left it at 6:00 this morning. :ermm:

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Werd, Homeskillet. I got the call from the manager: the Brisbane River is up past the floor of my plant room. Mind you its not far from Wivenhoe.

I`ve got a weeks holiday. However I`m a bit light on after xmas. Nor can I do much in the yard.

Fuggin..

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane, QLD
Posted

I was wondering what happened to my little single seater couch........

Obviously the tele didnt float as well.

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted (edited)

What about your car:

FMDS that's unreal, the place is on the edge of a mountain/plateau yet it's flooding like that? Must have been a sh*tload of rain in a very short time.

Edited by tab
  • Senior Moron
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sunshine Coast..... somewhere
Posted

Freakin hell :shocked:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 14d
Posted

Just saw this on the news... Can't believe how much water was flowing through CBD in Toowoomba!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...