sct911 Member 848 Member For: 13y 10m 22d Gender: Male Posted 25/09/14 11:06 AM Posted 25/09/14 11:06 AM I can understand this may be frustrating & trust me I want to get them out there But please dont say to me I'm happy to wait then write up something contrary !!joe Not blaming you mate , I know it's out of your control. Maybe I underestimated how long it would take, thought it might be 3 or 4 weeks max , not 6 weeks. Its only human to get annoyed and vent out the frustration at times. Especially in my situation where I'm using dads car and he is stuck at home 5 days a week until I get my car back 1
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 25/09/14 11:09 AM Author Posted 25/09/14 11:09 AM You know nothing of waiting hamishI'm at 8 months for my celica engine to be back together
sct911 Member 848 Member For: 13y 10m 22d Gender: Male Posted 25/09/14 11:10 AM Posted 25/09/14 11:10 AM Joe, does my gearbox have exedy or BMW clutches?
sct911 Member 848 Member For: 13y 10m 22d Gender: Male Posted 25/09/14 11:11 AM Posted 25/09/14 11:11 AM You know nothing of waiting hamishI'm at 8 months for my celica engine to be back together you have a daily driver , I dont.
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 12d Gender: Male Posted 25/09/14 11:12 AM Posted 25/09/14 11:12 AM So did Scotts shaft have to be replaced???
joe@cms Member 129 Member For: 17y 3m 13d Gender: Male Posted 25/09/14 11:14 AM Posted 25/09/14 11:14 AM I buy them from there & that price is not true.. & Scotty's has still got the nizpro shaft but after we re clutched the box with the Exedy stage 2's we found something that was starting to develop with the shaft and if you pop round one day I'll show you but I wont post it unless Scott wants to..Hamish I know that you not blaming me but if you going to vent be upfront..
joe@cms Member 129 Member For: 17y 3m 13d Gender: Male Posted 25/09/14 11:18 AM Posted 25/09/14 11:18 AM Both I work out what & how many I need in the packs that do the workthe other thing is I dont want ppl to start Hamish bashing but I garranty you the box will be perfect !!
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 25/09/14 11:19 AM Author Posted 25/09/14 11:19 AM Let the lynch mob begin!!
sct911 Member 848 Member For: 13y 10m 22d Gender: Male Posted 25/09/14 11:19 AM Posted 25/09/14 11:19 AM so....... I have the exedy stage 2's?
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 12d Gender: Male Posted 25/09/14 11:20 AM Posted 25/09/14 11:20 AM I know you buy them from there and that's the price if you buy 3 sets, may have to add GST but that's the price.I will definately come past mate, but you should know by now that I don't make things up, that's not who I am.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now