PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 18/11/14 12:23 PM Posted 18/11/14 12:23 PM (edited) Lol Mick...dont be a b*tch...just go turbo side FFS If your situation calls for it -- have you let your insurance company know that you've changed turbos?If so, did they screw you over?^^^like...Apparently aami has 4 things they wont cover...and one of them is upgraded turbo/superchargerCould risk it and say you didnt know and previous owner installed and say you thought it was stock? Edited 18/11/14 12:28 PM by PTR_NITRO_FG
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 18/11/14 12:43 PM Posted 18/11/14 12:43 PM Phuck the turbo side CAI, that is an additional cost.I am with Mick. I want to keep it stock looking for as long as possible.The question still stands, has anyone kept the stock crossover, or will it cause issues? Have the aami renewal coming up and the excess went from 450 clams to 1200 clams.Huckers I am gonna call them tomorrow and tell them where to put it. 1
GeGe6 Legacy Donating Member 1,980 Member For: 14y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth, SOR Posted 18/11/14 12:47 PM Posted 18/11/14 12:47 PM Lol Mick...dont be a b*tch...just go turbo sideMore out of interest mate. Like to see results with crossover and hear feedback.I'm not one to closeout options just to follow others. 1
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 18/11/14 01:01 PM Posted 18/11/14 01:01 PM But everyone know turbo side gets the juvies wet lolAnd yeah Marco...that's why im swapping to RAC this year...slightly cheaper premium with only a $500 excess...stupid AAMI...too many farking P platers writting off their cars causing us sensible drivers to suffer :/
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 19/11/14 07:10 AM Posted 19/11/14 07:10 AM (edited) Shannons no issues. Being a 4" front you can't run the inlet muffler but other than that, should be no reason at all why you couldn't run the crossover with any hi-flow cai's. I wouldn't run the stock airbox and V8 snork deal though as I think you'd run out of puff. Edited 19/11/14 07:11 AM by Bomber
GeGe6 Legacy Donating Member 1,980 Member For: 14y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth, SOR Posted 19/11/14 07:15 AM Posted 19/11/14 07:15 AM Inter
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 19/11/14 07:16 AM Posted 19/11/14 07:16 AM Being a old kent, I've got to tell you the plazmaman turbo side with Turbosmart bov and GTX makes plenty of noise. I'm talking like a jet engine. Skanks skirts fly off and homies love it but it aint quiet people. 3
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 19/11/14 07:39 AM Posted 19/11/14 07:39 AM ^^^ I do love the noise though 'cause massive poser 3
GUN-808 Member 251 Member For: 12y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 19/11/14 12:03 PM Posted 19/11/14 12:03 PM I still got me a crossover.. and with an MTA750 im making about the same power as the '76 boys.. on 98...from what iv read its gunna cost ya about 10kw or so keeping the crossover.. although iv just stuffed a beanie under the factory heat shieldso its gunna keep the intake temps down a little bit more that usual with this addition..my hektic homemade muffler delete sounds nice too :D 2
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 19/11/14 12:09 PM Posted 19/11/14 12:09 PM Coincidence I was just talking about a beanie tonight. I was going to get a donor and do a cut down of the factory rear shield though to match the front one then wrap the dump.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now