BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 15/09/13 01:09 AM Author Posted 15/09/13 01:09 AM (edited) go and read post 1 (edit: in it's entirety) and then you may see the benefits of having 1 of these Edited 15/09/13 01:10 AM by BenDoCo
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 15/09/13 01:19 AM Posted 15/09/13 01:19 AM (edited) The reason I would like one is due to parking at shopping centres. Always park away from the cattle, but every so often I find someone parked next to me even though I am so far away from the entrance.My wife's car is full of scratches and dents and I want to make sure that does not happen to my car without me knowing who it was.Hopefully with the dash camera in park mode, I will know who it is. Edited 15/09/13 01:25 AM by masda74 1
Wenier Legacy Donating Member 1,736 Member For: 16y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Posted 15/09/13 06:06 AM Posted 15/09/13 06:06 AM NP guys. I will let you all order your camera and wait to see if the price drops even more before I put my pledge forward. It says it's on lowest price already at $239 and $30 for shipping so waiting won't change anything.
Knackers Member 102 Member For: 15y 8m Posted 15/09/13 07:43 AM Posted 15/09/13 07:43 AM I have the blackvue500. Works a treat. Had it for a while. Iphone integration is easy and always works. It's captured lots of little events. Highly recommend. Great night performance too, if you can see it with your eyes - the camera can see it. Very clear. I got the power mate too, so parking mode works. Worth getting. 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 15/09/13 08:55 AM Author Posted 15/09/13 08:55 AM ^^^Do you notice that the unit gets tooooooo hot - as in - time to worry about itand does the g-sensor pick up alot of road defects or do you have it turned all the way down???cheers Knakers
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 16/09/13 07:02 AM Author Posted 16/09/13 07:02 AM Scrub the last post...............don't carecoz I went up to Mt Barker this morning - which is about 1/2 way to Adelaide from where I live on the M1 - and when I got there, a f*cking f*cking f*cking (make the swear bot work overtime here) stupid person went straight through a red light.The standard brakes on a G6 DO work in an emergancy, thank f*ck, and I missed her.As soon as I got home, I sent an email to that place that boost69 posted in #8 above asking for their phone number as I couldn't find it on their site...My Email sig has my number in it and about half hour later, he rang me and I just bought a Camera and Constant Power Supply.He has free Postage, so I immediately transferred the money from my bank and he even knocked $20 off as that is what PayPal would have charged him for the 2 products .... sweeeeeeeetWill have it by Fridaystupid f*cking people that text whilst driving..................please STOP IT
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/09/13 07:12 AM Posted 16/09/13 07:12 AM Why do you need these cameras are you planning on being on today tonight soon?for CYA purposescover your @ss......
KeddyXR6T Legacy Donating Member 320 Member For: 17y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/09/13 10:15 AM Posted 16/09/13 10:15 AM legally there little help but for insurance purpose's they work a treat have a GPS enabled one unsure of the brand in the work vehicle this was in the case of damage that occurred while it was stationary.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 16/09/13 01:25 PM Posted 16/09/13 01:25 PM (edited) I believe that if your to have one in your car that these insurance companies should give a good discount off you annual costEDIT - still want 1 Edited 16/09/13 01:25 PM by ANGEL#3 1
Knackers Member 102 Member For: 15y 8m Posted 17/09/13 12:20 AM Posted 17/09/13 12:20 AM ^^^Do you notice that the unit gets tooooooo hot - as in - time to worry about itand does the g-sensor pick up alot of road defects or do you have it turned all the way down???cheers KnakersYes I've noticed the heat, it's the GPS. Yes it senses "events" a lot on bad roads. But doesn't matter really. You'll forget it's there after a week. Works perfectly with the iPhone - easy to download events. Get the power-mate too, it works a treat when parked. I can upload a couple videos from mine if anyone's curious. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now