Abbott....... Rudd........ Or Crazy Man Clive Palmer..

Pazzo

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 6d

:spit:

Oh Freaky...you're the reason why the Labor party gets so many votes. Zero understanding and completely gullible - that's just how they like them. The only thing they have mentioned was looking at penalty rates (not overtime rates) in industries where you would ordinarily be expected to work outside of normal business hours, I.e. hospitality. And we're talking fck all difference anyway, the likes of paying a barman an extra $1 per hour after 8 o'clock on a week night - weekends would be unaffected.

I've seen it all on facebook today, talk of electricity load shedding, cops & teachers losing jobs (which funnily enough are all state govt responsibilities), universities and hospitals shutting down because they can't get fibre (even though they would have had it long before the NBN), and someone even reckons their internet was slower this morning. :blink:

So given all that hysteria I'm completely amazed that the coalition got in. The country is full of fcking imbeciles.

• Like 6

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 1d

Haha tab..

I've seen plenty of conspiracy theories on Facebook so far..

But yeah the overtime thing is nothing, especially since 80% of the country is on negotiated agreements and fark all actually cop the award..

Though I do remember in my baking days getting 20% extra for every hour worked between 8pm and 6am which was most of em.. 20% of $3.80 an hour ain't f*cking much at all either..

Tony abbot said he wanted to build the roads of the 21st century.. That made me realise my vote went to the right spot.

Pitt Keith littler didn't get a senate seat.