.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/11/14 10:49 AM Posted 29/11/14 10:49 AM (edited) ^^^ says the man with the sleeper?That's the whole idea, it was called an OEM+ program. It was to give GT owners an option for lighter, wider and more aggressive offset wheels that maintain the stock look and feel to the car...I would have thought that surely you of all people would get that?Bear in mind that this was pre-finishing. They'll look amazing once finished and painted up. Edited 29/11/14 10:50 AM by .Stripes. 2
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 29/11/14 11:42 AM Posted 29/11/14 11:42 AM (edited) a GT will never be a sleeper so why would you want to fit these wheels .if I would own a GT or GS I would want nicer wheels on it ,to make it stand out . . I can see where you arecoming from ,but if I had your nice looking GT and sounding ,I would want nice wheels to complement the rest of the car . its not a dirty old work truck its a I candy car that stands out foreveryone to envy over that has not got the money to own one is yours a R spec ? now they are nice Edited 29/11/14 11:49 AM by gunna
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/11/14 11:54 AM Posted 29/11/14 11:54 AM Well personally, and I'm not alone in thinking this, I actually rather like the stock GT 335/Rspec wheels...Mine is 'just' a GT, not an Rspec. 1
RB Snake Legacy Donating Member 327 Member For: 12y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 29/11/14 12:25 PM Posted 29/11/14 12:25 PM I wouldn't ruin a GT with aftermarket wheels. Anyone can hot up an XT with aftermarket wheels, but GT wheels are GT wheels, if you know what I mean. 2
boost69 Legacy Donating Member 737 Member For: 21y 4m 10d Posted 29/11/14 12:43 PM Posted 29/11/14 12:43 PM Seen my first FGX XR8 tonight on George St Sydney...I like it...looks good...
boost69 Legacy Donating Member 737 Member For: 21y 4m 10d Posted 29/11/14 12:46 PM Posted 29/11/14 12:46 PM FGX XR8
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/11/14 01:39 PM Posted 29/11/14 01:39 PM I wouldn't ruin a GT with aftermarket wheels. Anyone can hot up an XT with aftermarket wheels, but GT wheels are GT wheels, if you know what I mean.^^^ this. Hence the forged OEM+ wheels appeal to guys who want to keep that factory-ish GT wheels look, but on roids. 1
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/11/14 03:09 PM Posted 29/11/14 03:09 PM I wouldn't ruin a GT with aftermarket wheels. Anyone can hot up an XT with aftermarket wheels, but GT wheels are GT wheels, if you know what I mean.Its just a car MOD the shti out of it.... 1
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 29/11/14 07:48 PM Posted 29/11/14 07:48 PM Keeping mine stock on the outside. Mod the sh*t out of the motor instead...
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 29/11/14 09:24 PM Posted 29/11/14 09:24 PM stripes ,you can do whatever you want .its your car . but keep in mind that it is not a genuine GTHO that looks original ,its only a modern GT that is not even a classic yet . I know whatwheels I would fit (definitely not those ). Also would like to just ask you and limp Bizket a question ,are you gay lovers ? no mater what you say on the forum he comments with (likethis) lol . I wouldn't ruin a GT with aftermarket wheels. Anyone can hot up an XT with aftermarket wheels, but GT wheels are GT wheels, if you know what I mean.the modern GT is not even a classic its plastic ,so why not give it a more nicer look with some awesome wheels . I do not give two pumps up a camels ass what you guys think , wheels make a car . do not take this so seriously ,everyone can have there own opinion . I am definitely not a sheep follower or trend setter ,not even one of the cool kids but I do not bow down to what everyone else does just to be popular .
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now