AdamIan69 Legacy Donating Member 401 Member For: 13y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: WA Posted 16/07/13 07:22 AM Author Posted 16/07/13 07:22 AM Cooler was 700 and piping was 600 from xft.However, I am now sceptical on what cooler it is...
julesk_1972 Member 267 Member For: 14y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/07/13 11:50 AM Posted 16/07/13 11:50 AM More info on your thoughts??
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/07/13 11:56 AM Posted 16/07/13 11:56 AM as mentioned could be an early fg coolermine has brackets on the top of the cooler
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/07/13 12:19 PM Posted 16/07/13 12:19 PM Iirc the only diff between early nizzy fg kit was the hard hot side pipe the rest is same/same
AdamIan69 Legacy Donating Member 401 Member For: 13y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: WA Posted 16/07/13 12:32 PM Author Posted 16/07/13 12:32 PM Maybe a modified BA/BF kit?
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/07/13 12:36 PM Posted 16/07/13 12:36 PM (edited) ba/bf cooler is different to fg coolerba/bf cooler picFG cooler Edited 16/07/13 12:41 PM by Ford Freak
AdamIan69 Legacy Donating Member 401 Member For: 13y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: WA Posted 16/07/13 12:43 PM Author Posted 16/07/13 12:43 PM (edited) But it works, and it's gotta be a nizpro cooler of some sort. I reckon I gained 15rwkw just from the cooler with no tune as yet.The GTX3582r should turn up this week, so I'll get that on ASAP. Then I'll get the car to Simon at XFT. I reckon he'll know what cooler it is from the inlet temperatures (Fake or Nizpro).Woops you posted those pics as I was writing my last thread.Ye mate, it's gotta be a modified BA/BF kit. My cold side end tank is tapered not straight like the Fg cooler. I hope it doesn't affect the temps much. Fingers crossed.That is what you get when you try and go cheap huh! Edited 16/07/13 01:25 PM by Dagabond
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/07/13 12:57 PM Posted 16/07/13 12:57 PM if it fits OK (which it does), and keeps air temps down (which it looks like it will), and it was cheap enough, its all good.
AdamIan69 Legacy Donating Member 401 Member For: 13y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: WA Posted 16/07/13 01:20 PM Author Posted 16/07/13 01:20 PM (edited) Too right... Edited 16/07/13 01:20 PM by AdamIan69
jimmixr Legacy Donating Member 686 Member For: 16y 1m 21d Posted 16/07/13 01:21 PM Posted 16/07/13 01:21 PM The more I look at it , id say it is a modded B series cooler... May explain all the metal trimming. If its Nizpro..I sure itll be up to the task. I don't post pics (how).. if some one wants to PM me their email address I can email pics and they can post on my behalf.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now