Chaos310 Legacy Donating Member 228 Member For: 14y 29d Gender: Male Posted 23/06/13 07:49 AM Posted 23/06/13 07:49 AM When I lock and unlock my ute with the keypad on one set of keys, it beeps once (not the horn)... then when it locks, two beeps (not the horn)... I want to change this if I can so it doesnt beep. It sounds sh*t and the neighbours probably dont like it first thing in the mornings...Anyone?cheers
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 23/06/13 07:51 AM Posted 23/06/13 07:51 AM Its the "pacman" sound lol The settings are in the icc display mate to turn it off 1
Chaos310 Legacy Donating Member 228 Member For: 14y 29d Gender: Male Posted 23/06/13 08:26 AM Author Posted 23/06/13 08:26 AM Sweet cheers bud.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 23/06/13 08:45 AM Posted 23/06/13 08:45 AM Onslaught begin....
RowdyBurns Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 18y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/06/13 09:49 AM Posted 23/06/13 09:49 AM ^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP.S - That's the alarm arming and disarming.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/06/13 10:14 AM Posted 23/06/13 10:14 AM I wish mine made that soundPov xr doesn't have no alarm
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 23/06/13 02:10 PM Posted 23/06/13 02:10 PM $200 and u can Ebay is your friend TRENT
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/06/13 08:17 PM Posted 23/06/13 08:17 PM Really?
CHILLR Legacy Donating Member 186 Member For: 14y 24d Gender: Male Location: Doreen Posted 24/06/13 04:20 AM Posted 24/06/13 04:20 AM Mine does it........ Neighbors probably dont like it when I get home late... as its pretty loud! But hey, When I go to the shops or something and lock it... it makes ppl turn around! I dont mind people lookin at my car! :-)
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/06/13 06:34 AM Posted 24/06/13 06:34 AM Really?Yes really
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now