XAH03 Member 597 Member For: 18y 10m 30d Gender: Male Location: Cairns QLD Posted 02/01/13 10:23 AM Author Posted 02/01/13 10:23 AM The kid on the motorbike makes me laugh. The Townsville track wasn't much better, the return road wasn't even sealed in most parts
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 03/01/13 01:23 AM Posted 03/01/13 01:23 AM I put mine on the drivers door, that way I can reach out and start the video whenever I want. Bought a second case and the windproof mic and cable too. Was going to mount the mic to the back of the wing mirror and see if it works as a wind break.Have a vid of it in the sealed case in my build thread
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 03/01/13 03:34 AM Posted 03/01/13 03:34 AM ^^^^^ he mounts his at the top of his bed.. 1
#96 Member 281 Member For: 13y 10m 3d Posted 03/01/13 04:29 AM Posted 03/01/13 04:29 AM have mounted them all over the place.had a VH wagon burnout mobile. tried; front bonnet corner looking back, rear quarter looking forwards, outside of rear drivers side window looking in at wheel.just ran this last night... LOTS of 'noise' given its inside the car :/
XAH03 Member 597 Member For: 18y 10m 30d Gender: Male Location: Cairns QLD Posted 03/01/13 10:31 AM Author Posted 03/01/13 10:31 AM (edited) ^^Noise isn't too bad, is that with open back or closed?I put mine on the drivers door, that way I can reach out and start the video whenever I want. Bought a second case and the windproof mic and cable too. Was going to mount the mic to the back of the wing mirror and see if it works as a wind break.Have a vid of it in the sealed case in my build threadI've just ordered another case so I can drill it for the external mic to go in and run it on a long enough lead to go anywhere in the car. I reckon the turbo spooling would sound pretty awesome.^^^^^ he mounts his at the top of his bed..I've known EJ for a few years, and that doesn't really surprise me hahaha. Edited 03/01/13 10:32 AM by XAH03
#96 Member 281 Member For: 13y 10m 3d Posted 03/01/13 12:28 PM Posted 03/01/13 12:28 PM Neither.... It's a contour ROAM.Maybe not 'quite' as adaptable as a gopro, but given its normal use (dirt bikes and (road) motorcycle racig) it suits me perfect.No case required, much slimmer, one large switch turns on and begins recording, waterproof, ally housing etc etc.
XAH03 Member 597 Member For: 18y 10m 30d Gender: Male Location: Cairns QLD Posted 03/01/13 12:32 PM Author Posted 03/01/13 12:32 PM Ahhhh ok. I looked into them but I felt the gopro suited better.
old_mate Member 767 Member For: 20y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/01/13 12:27 AM Posted 04/01/13 12:27 AM #96 what did you run on that pass?
willo88 Member 700 Member For: 14y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 04/01/13 12:47 AM Posted 04/01/13 12:47 AM The time is in the title of the video...
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 9d Posted 27/05/13 11:19 PM Posted 27/05/13 11:19 PM With the possibility of some track days coming up im looking at getting a gopro hero 3 either silver or black. Black seems to really be worth the extra $100 but I don't know If I can justify the $400 to get one.I've seen plenty of alternatives and none are that much cheaper until I came across this http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/181071145300?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619What do you guys think? its chunkier and its specs sort of lie inbetween the silver and the black but has remote and stuff as well and all for just over $200.Also which gopro do you have/other camera and do you like it?Cheers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now