turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 2d Gender: Male Posted 16/04/13 09:12 AM Posted 16/04/13 09:12 AM You are too nice. I think you should go back to them and try and get it under warranty again.
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 13d Posted 16/04/13 10:12 AM Posted 16/04/13 10:12 AM I think you should try find a good roll cage, race seat and harness.. 2
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 16/04/13 11:13 AM Posted 16/04/13 11:13 AM I Think your grip is a little to tight..
fordomatic1 Member 50 Member For: 13y 6m 25d Posted 17/04/13 11:32 AM Posted 17/04/13 11:32 AM You play you pay, by the sounds of it you will be paying with your life in the not too distant future. 1
LAZY6 Member 620 Member For: 21y 10m 11d Gender: Male Posted 17/04/13 11:45 AM Posted 17/04/13 11:45 AM You should have got a job at Ford 10 years ago as a test engineer.Friend of mine does that! Absolutely loves destroying all the R&D/prototype cars haha
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 4d Gender: Not Telling Posted 18/04/13 12:31 AM Author Posted 18/04/13 12:31 AM (edited) Yeah well it's too fun driving around hard but I don't go too hard and I don't skimp on tyres or drive around with them tooo bald, neither do I skimp on brakes. maybe brains though at times, I need a big sharp spike close to the firewall so if I push my foot too hard on the accelerator it reminds me to stop haha.Nobodies ever taught me how to do a burnout before, so maybe I do it wrong?Turbotrana, in regards to the bush failing, you think I should really go back? Edited 18/04/13 12:34 AM by johnxr6t
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 2d Gender: Male Posted 18/04/13 12:53 AM Posted 18/04/13 12:53 AM Turbotrana, in regards to the bush failing, you think I should really go back?Um, I think I will let Jet answer this one!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now