Brucon Member 12 Member For: 13y 5m 20d Posted 10/04/13 07:55 AM Posted 10/04/13 07:55 AM The ute is 4 days old, engine light came on today went straight to bayfords Fawkner they plugged her in and said there was a leak in the intake piping, they fixed it all was great, an hour later same thing engine light came on went to essendon fields they plugged it and report came back cylinder one is running lean going back on Monday to get further checked outCar seems to be fine but will know on monday
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/04/13 01:41 PM Posted 10/04/13 01:41 PM Um ok thanks I think I had weet bix for breakfast BTW Just sayn 2
The Outsider Legacy Donating Member 1,205 Member For: 15y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Burwood, NSW Posted 10/04/13 04:28 PM Posted 10/04/13 04:28 PM I thought this is what facebook was for?
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 11/04/13 12:01 AM Posted 11/04/13 12:01 AM Um ok thanksI thinkI had weet bix for breakfast BTWJust saynHow many do you do?
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 11/04/13 12:19 AM Posted 11/04/13 12:19 AM I have 5 every morning, I love them little weaty bastards
Brucon Member 12 Member For: 13y 5m 20d Posted 11/04/13 01:46 AM Author Posted 11/04/13 01:46 AM Apologies to you social retards I should have asked if anyone has any info on this or experience 2
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/04/13 01:50 AM Posted 11/04/13 01:50 AM pot, this is kettle calling.
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 11/04/13 01:52 AM Posted 11/04/13 01:52 AM I do 3 but I add a couple of spoonfuls of Sustagen in as well. Chocolate flavoured weetbix FTW!
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/04/13 01:54 AM Posted 11/04/13 01:54 AM ^^^^^^^^^ pure geniuswould milo/quik have the same effect?or for the gymmies, how about protein powder?
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/04/13 02:01 AM Posted 11/04/13 02:01 AM Jumped the middle man and just went cocco pops 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now