KrasH Bloody Orange Team (BOT) Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, Australia Posted 08/01/04 02:42 AM Posted 08/01/04 02:42 AM (edited) Hello all,Walking around summernats today, I came across the APS Phase 4 XR6 Turbo Ute getting ofloaded from a trailer.I also saw a dusty red XR6 Turbo C.A.P.A ute doing the rounds, but unfortunatly I couldn't get the camera out quick enough.Anyways, I'll just upload the APS pase 4 XR6 T Ute pictures for now then.. Edited 08/01/04 02:48 AM by KrasH 1
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/01/04 02:49 AM Posted 08/01/04 02:49 AM Good work Krash, I like those M/T tyres on the back! :banghead:
KrasH Bloody Orange Team (BOT) Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, Australia Posted 08/01/04 02:50 AM Author Posted 08/01/04 02:50 AM Here's another (I only have dialup).... argh!
KrasH Bloody Orange Team (BOT) Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, Australia Posted 08/01/04 02:52 AM Author Posted 08/01/04 02:52 AM Here's a 3rd.
KrasH Bloody Orange Team (BOT) Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, Australia Posted 08/01/04 02:55 AM Author Posted 08/01/04 02:55 AM @ ms700Thanks.. Yes, it certainly look serious in the flesh. I was doing my usual "buy season pass before the crowds" thing and went for one lap around EPIC and just happened to come accross the APS T while walking Anyways, Final picture for now.
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/01/04 04:43 AM Posted 08/01/04 04:43 AM With our good friend Peter in the drivers seat What a choice of colour too. I'm glad the Phase IV is blueprint, compared to the other slow Merc Silver Phase II. :lol:
Miyagi fordxr5turbodotcom Member 892 Member For: 22y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Point Cook, Vic Posted 08/01/04 04:56 AM Posted 08/01/04 04:56 AM beasty!
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 08/01/04 05:00 AM Posted 08/01/04 05:00 AM Aaarrrggghhh,I'm not at the summernats.Scotty
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/01/04 05:05 AM Posted 08/01/04 05:05 AM What a choice of colour too. I'm glad the Phase IV is blueprint, compared to the other slow Merc Silver Phase II. :lol: Hopefully Dynosteve will bring down his HgAg XR6T sedan to level things up a bit!
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 08/01/04 05:16 AM Posted 08/01/04 05:16 AM What a choice of colour too. I'm glad the Phase IV is blueprint, compared to the other slow Merc Silver Phase II. :lol:Hopefully Dynosteve will bring down his HgAg XR6T sedan to level things up a bit! I think he's towing down his orange Turdrunna with his Blood orange XR8 uteris.Scotty
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now