Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
I have just tonight setup my iPod with an iTrip and set the station to 95.0 FM .....sound brillaint and no problems.......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dutchie what is an itrip :glad:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

itrip is a thing u plug in an ipod which transmits the music on FM95.0... tune in to it and listen away...a plus for this is u can have your ipod in any car with an FM stereo (even at home)

still dunno what would happen if 2 people with itrip were next to each other at the lights .. im sure they would cross over though

I have heard that the sound qual isnt the best though..

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

itrip



You can transmit on any frequency in the iPod if you leave all the stations in there. I have found that as I drive out to Gippsland other stations work better. Around Melbourne I use 91.5. The only problem with the iTrip is the inabilty to use shuffle play, it just changes the frequency. The Belkin unit is massive and not as "integrated" with the design of the iPod, but at lease you can shuffle play with it.

George, if you've got an iPod and no aux input in the car, an FM transmitter is the best thing around spoton.gif

iTrip Webpage
Guest mercurysteve
  • Guests
Posted

Can the aux input be added to the current premium setup I have? :spoton:

  • Team "I don't have no Falcon now"
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 6d
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

AHHH for the love of MIKE .... LOL

iPods in Ford! Just Don't do it! RUN RUN RUN RUN

Quote Senior Ford Official in the CTTT of NSW "The Auxialiary port on the Falcons were not designed with the iPod in mind, and therefore the iPod is to blame for the 35 visits and the trip to melbourne and the 107 days you didn't have your car"

*tongue out of cheek*

Seriously though this is the general gist of what Ford Aus said to me about my Audio problems.

Yes you can do it, and yes it works fine, either by FM tuner (Itrip etc) or via Aux plugs.

Cheers,

Cameron

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

pfft.. iPod...

iRiver all the way :thumbsup:

:spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 19d
Posted



... and then there are the PDA's (pocket PC's), Navmans and whatever other mp3 capable device you happen to have with you at the time.

I use a cheap PDA with a 1GB flash which lives in my pocket anyway, it goes onto the AUX input when I am in the car - the cable stays under the tissue box.



regards
aa

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Can the aux input be added to the current premium setup I have? nono2.gif



Yes, you can either do it yourself or get Ford to do it.
Do a search on user aaronmihe, he has a link in his sig on how to do it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...