tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/05/13 10:58 PM Posted 10/05/13 10:58 PM Liar. Now this thread is like an iPhone homescreen. Just get rid of all buttons except one to take you back to the first page and it'll be perfect.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 10/05/13 11:48 PM Posted 10/05/13 11:48 PM You only need the last two pages before that its all ahmargawd its got 30GB's, how do I download mp3's, 20000 topics on the 3mm jack, 20000 topics on defunct radio tuner adapters, 2000000 topics on where is the plug near the fuse box and 300000 topics on I cant find this wire........and there was two on I cant get the iSux5 to connect. :ooops:
The Outsider Legacy Donating Member 1,205 Member For: 15y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Burwood, NSW Posted 12/05/13 06:21 AM Posted 12/05/13 06:21 AM (edited) this is not a show I want to attend.Liar.you missed this part,unless you also include jelly?reminds me of a strange Japanese game show Edited 12/05/13 06:21 AM by The Outsider
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 12/05/13 07:42 AM Posted 12/05/13 07:42 AM You're sick.
The Outsider Legacy Donating Member 1,205 Member For: 15y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Burwood, NSW Posted 12/05/13 08:32 AM Posted 12/05/13 08:32 AM http://youtu.be/EbiLyHipQNw was on sbs today.cant find the lubed up wrestling clip though.love the Japanese game shows.
Dawizzard Member 3 Member For: 16y 11m 4d Posted 18/01/15 06:24 AM Posted 18/01/15 06:24 AM Thx mate but it has the kit, I'm just after a cable with the new small lightning plug that suits the iPhone 5.Instead of using the 30pin to lightning adapter use the apple 30pin to lightning cable..that way u can leave the ford supplied cable in the console..that's what I am using..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now