sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 05/02/13 02:59 AM Posted 05/02/13 02:59 AM 10% is a big callyou want a KPM airbox with that 1
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 05/02/13 03:02 AM Posted 05/02/13 03:02 AM I do not believe 5.2L/100 on a flat road could be maintained for a decent distance unless its very lean down low...I get at best 7.2L/100 and that's driving like a nanna and no overtaking and I have efficient flowing mods...
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/02/13 03:16 AM Posted 05/02/13 03:16 AM 1) Power;2) Visual appeal;3) Economy; and4) Throttle response.This, I have a nizzer plenum and pipework setup on my car, I have not driven any other combo of pipework (that retains the stock plenum) that spools as well or has the same response.Knew that was coming. Yes I filled the car and did 86km's making sure never to boost it, or get even close, as the fuel gauge only goes to 99.9 l/100km. So once boosting up the fuel figure isn't accurate. But the instantaneous has always been good. But I needed to be sure. So anyway average fuel usage was at 8.8. Went back and filled it back up cost $12.05 @ $1.589, which was 7.54 litres . Thats is actually 8.82 l/100kms. Injectors 60lb Deka's.CheersUnfortunatly you have changed two items at the same time so it's difficult to call.
BigAl's04 Special needs member. Legacy Donating Member 690 Member For: 16y 21d Gender: Male Location: gold coast Posted 05/02/13 03:45 AM Posted 05/02/13 03:45 AM I tell you what I'll do. I have a plenum here that I could do for you. It would actually be improved on my first attempt. We can go down to see Lee and try it. Now if it doesn't work you can have it . But if it does, and gives you 10% more power, as long as the supporting mods are capable. How much would you be prepared to pay for it?CheersIf I gain 10% I'll give you $1,200 for it.Cheers 1
Impellor Member 835 Member For: 16y 2m 7d Gender: Not Telling Posted 05/02/13 04:01 AM Posted 05/02/13 04:01 AM (edited) I'll tell you what, $1200 isn't a bad offer. If I was to charge you on an hourly rate, it would be much more. But when it works I'll charge you $200. In all honesty there will be about 30 hours work. But the look on your face when you run it up will be gold. But it will take a few weeks to get it done.And if I have any ceramic coating left over, I'll give it a hit. One thing I will need you to do is polish the rear section on the T/B. Can you do that. If not get hold of one and send it to me, or drop it off to Lee. I'll be there Thursday, and can pick it up. Cheers Edited 05/02/13 04:03 AM by Impellor 1
BigAl's04 Special needs member. Legacy Donating Member 690 Member For: 16y 21d Gender: Male Location: gold coast Posted 05/02/13 04:14 AM Posted 05/02/13 04:14 AM I'm sure I'll get time to polish the TB over the next couple weeks. Let me know about a week before you are ready so we can organise it with Lee.Cheers.
Impellor Member 835 Member For: 16y 2m 7d Gender: Not Telling Posted 05/02/13 04:27 AM Posted 05/02/13 04:27 AM No problem. Me being me, and always looking to tinker, it should be ready by Friday the 15/2/2013. So look to organise after then. Either, on a Thursday or Friday. Actually make it a Friday afternoon, and organise a public celebration, or flogging (Maybe Lee might like to pull the BBQ out). It will go one way or the other. But I'm sure you will see a good result. So make sure you bring your money LOL!!! Just another thought, if you haven't already, get yourself a catchcan setup. Cheers
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 17d Gender: Male Posted 05/02/13 05:28 AM Posted 05/02/13 05:28 AM Love it! Can't wait boys
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 27d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 05/02/13 05:45 AM Posted 05/02/13 05:45 AM 10% is huge impellor U wont see a red cent of that money 10% gain at what was it ? 450rwkw ? Stock ( b series ) manifold at NEARLY 500rwkw would take the cake for pump fuel/e85 Start a thread guys I wanna see how this flops 1
Impellor Member 835 Member For: 16y 2m 7d Gender: Not Telling Posted 05/02/13 06:00 AM Posted 05/02/13 06:00 AM It should flow to around the 650rwhp or 480 rwkw's range. The 10% figure is over stock output of 550rwhp. Just to clarifyCheers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now