Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 08/05/13 11:22 PM Posted 08/05/13 11:22 PM Love how the internet lawyers form other states always have so much to say on a NSW matter. Different states, different laws.Anyway, ya mates up sh*t creek, wildlife or not. Report it and he'll cop a neg drive in the mail.I.B.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 08/05/13 11:36 PM Posted 08/05/13 11:36 PM I love how some people dig out threads which died a month ago.. To act all tough and stuff.. 1
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Gender: Male Posted 09/05/13 12:29 AM Posted 09/05/13 12:29 AM ^^^^^^^Lol.. You show him SDP. 1
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 09/05/13 01:07 AM Posted 09/05/13 01:07 AM Car travelling in the left lane on a dual highway passed me on the left I am a senior driving instructor with years of no claims.Oldtimernone of this would have happened if you were in the correct lane.Keep left unless overtaking innit? 2
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 09/05/13 01:22 AM Posted 09/05/13 01:22 AM Only when speed is 80kmh or higher does keep left unless overtaking apply.. In QLD anyway.. Not sure if that applies when more than two lanes each direction..
The Outsider Legacy Donating Member 1,205 Member For: 15y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: Burwood, NSW Posted 09/05/13 05:18 PM Posted 09/05/13 05:18 PM sdpshp is right, it was a highway so should keep left.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 09/05/13 08:33 PM Posted 09/05/13 08:33 PM Plenty of places have two lane highways where you don't have to keep left.. Rockhampton has the Bruce Highway running through it, Toowoomba the Warrego.. It depends on the speed not the road classification..
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/05/13 10:23 PM Posted 09/05/13 10:23 PM And if you're a nomad towing a housecart you can do your own thing no matter where you are, apparently. It's 90km/h in Qld
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 09/05/13 11:16 PM Posted 09/05/13 11:16 PM in soviet russia housecart tows you
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 10/05/13 01:24 AM Posted 10/05/13 01:24 AM
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now