Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

2256 had me larfing hard when they first came out

Top skillz from that bloke

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posted

Forgive the car used here, had a GT Starlet for a while in my early 20's, but here's a couple chops of it:

2uejn86.jpg

2drf1xl.jpg

and this was a little animated gif I done of it:

122dllf.gif

  • Like 1
  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
Lol..just cause you can teach something doesn't mean you got crazy skills. So sorry nothing brilliant to show.

Those that can't, teach. Gotcha. :stirthepot:

  • Turbo Noob
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Lol...a little truth to that. I recon if I had more time to work on stuff myself instead of student projects I'd get pretty good! I've been teaching myself to use illustrator as well and you can integrate it well with photoshop. That's what I used for the FG in the last pic I posted.

Ant

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Cool.

I'm a noob with Photoshop. 99% of my photos never touch it. I just use Lightroom. I love that program.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: VIC
Posted

Lightroom is great if you dont need to do too much editing. Its got all the tools you need to correct your images. Here's a few examples of before and after using Lightroom...

BeforeAfterDemo1-Web_zps2273e902.jpg


Lambo-BeforeAfter2-Web_zps43cca83e.jpg

Then I had a stab with Photoshop using one these images...

LamboChopbits-Web_zps4a2c8ec3.jpg

GORSCD-01-Web_zps1910e882.jpg

Bit of free plug for his business... lol

  • Turbo Noob
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I really like the subtle improvements on the Lightroom edited photos! I am sometimes more impressed that that sort of work to the more flashy obviously edited stuff! The photoshop stuff is good! I tend to 'over layer' my work (which looks good if you get it right). Yours is simple and effective!

  • Turbo Noob
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Quick edit:

post-53370-135848047255_thumb.jpg

Lost the actual colour of the car though! Is sensation and looks more like kinetic.

  • Turbo Noob
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted (edited)

I agree that's crap! I've had a few drinks today. Maybe I can blame that! I just looked at it on a decent monitor and noticed how blurred it was.

Note to self: Photoshop skills are really not good when half cut.

Edited by AusAnt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...