Sizlak Member 35 Member For: 14y 2m 21d Posted 05/01/13 08:59 AM Author Posted 05/01/13 08:59 AM @pussum. my mechanic replaced them. didnt say what brand they were. but did say they were similar to spitfire ones and can stand a bit more heat then the factory ones
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 05/01/13 09:01 AM Posted 05/01/13 09:01 AM Mate.. If you do a bit of reading not many people have had any success with non genuine injectors
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 05/01/13 09:08 AM Posted 05/01/13 09:08 AM Tinzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
old_mate Member 767 Member For: 20y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/01/13 09:17 AM Posted 05/01/13 09:17 AM Mate.. If you do a bit of reading not many people have had any success with non genuine injectorsyou mean coils?I farken love my non factory injectors weeee
Wenier Legacy Donating Member 1,736 Member For: 16y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Posted 05/01/13 09:18 AM Posted 05/01/13 09:18 AM ^^^^^^^^ he means coils.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 05/01/13 09:20 AM Posted 05/01/13 09:20 AM Tinzyyyyyyyyyyyy
Sizlak Member 35 Member For: 14y 2m 21d Posted 05/01/13 09:52 AM Author Posted 05/01/13 09:52 AM so could be the fact that they're not fraud coils then? should I try them before I with the injectors and put back to factory tune?
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 05/01/13 09:54 AM Posted 05/01/13 09:54 AM (edited) I'd still go back to a sock tune mate.. Intunes rep isn't that great and you'd rather be safe then grenading your engine. An yes I meant coils.. My excuse is baby brain. Edited 05/01/13 09:54 AM by Slightly Inebriated Panda 1
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 05/01/13 10:21 AM Posted 05/01/13 10:21 AM only use genuine coils
bionicxr6t05 Legacy Donating Member 2,216 Member For: 15y 2m 6d Gender: Male Posted 05/01/13 10:37 AM Posted 05/01/13 10:37 AM Intune + non genuine coils= worst combo ever 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now