lrmcdowell Legacy Donating Member 730 Member For: 15y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Randwick, sydney Posted 24/11/12 12:56 AM Author Posted 24/11/12 12:56 AM mmmmm terminal licking
MX Dave Legacy Donating Member 545 Member For: 15y 5m 25d Gender: Male Posted 24/11/12 02:12 AM Posted 24/11/12 02:12 AM Gotta make sure the terminal is all the way to the bottom of the post though mate. Sometimes they need a gentle lever open to get there but it's always a much better connection
lrmcdowell Legacy Donating Member 730 Member For: 15y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Randwick, sydney Posted 24/11/12 03:32 AM Author Posted 24/11/12 03:32 AM so I guess I would only get zapped if I was to touch both at the same time right? apart from that I can touch the heads and what not no worries?I got zapped by the mains power off a board 3 weeks ago and cant be arsed dealing with that again haha
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 24/11/12 03:35 AM Posted 24/11/12 03:35 AM Throw a spanner onto it touching both
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/11/12 04:35 AM Posted 24/11/12 04:35 AM no u can touch both at the same time not an issue, its not like ( 240 /415 ) bang a spanna across both and stand back ....................... 1
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 24/11/12 07:39 AM Posted 24/11/12 07:39 AM ^^ this guy knows! Haha
lrmcdowell Legacy Donating Member 730 Member For: 15y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Randwick, sydney Posted 24/11/12 07:06 PM Author Posted 24/11/12 07:06 PM (edited) didnt throw a spanner on it haha. dont even know what I was worried about after I did it. now I feel like a fully qualified auto elec!now to install the gauges in an hour or two.........bahahahahaha nothanks for the words of wisdom though boys. much appreciated Edited 24/11/12 07:06 PM by lrmcdowell
michaelhardy Member 104 Member For: 17y 3m 12d Posted 25/11/12 09:05 AM Posted 25/11/12 09:05 AM you wont get a shock from 12 volts dc,,,, if you want to have some fun try 10000volts..... now that packs a wollop
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 26/11/12 05:55 AM Posted 26/11/12 05:55 AM Makes me want to watch Jurassic Park again.
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/11/12 06:30 AM Posted 26/11/12 06:30 AM Probably need to be careful of the current draw - I haven't been game enough to test it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now