JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/11/12 12:57 AM Posted 07/11/12 12:57 AM Eccy ya noggin Boost controllers dont have a place in these cars as a general ruleANY MOD REALLY NEEDS A TUNE !!!Cheers
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 07/11/12 02:03 AM Posted 07/11/12 02:03 AM Why don't they? If you know how to set an eboost up correctly there invaluable. Its the only way we get down the track without there being just a cloud of smoke On another note for a change of note Jamies building me a 4in exhaust. I've put it off for years & years but with few extra revs it should see on the street I wanted some big mufflers under there to quieten things down. I'm really looking foward to the change & to finally freeing everything up to its full potential as all power we've made has been made on the 3 1/2, so no doubt there will be power gains to be had as well.WIll have some vids & pics of it all when its done
IMLOCO Member 397 Member For: 14y 6m 22d Posted 07/11/12 02:08 AM Posted 07/11/12 02:08 AM Yeah I got a eboost2 , I'm loving it
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 07/11/12 02:20 AM Posted 07/11/12 02:20 AM I use mine nearly everytime I get in the car depending on how I feel at the time. Up & down buttons are fun, one hit of a button & I have another 150/200rwkw 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/11/12 03:51 AM Author Posted 07/11/12 03:51 AM Glad I said general rule after ........ 95% of tuned xr's dont need them a few will need them AND utilise the capiabilitys in full If not its a digital boost gauge 1
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/11/12 03:53 AM Posted 07/11/12 03:53 AM Eboost24Lyfalso Purpo4Lyf
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/11/12 03:54 AM Author Posted 07/11/12 03:54 AM Oh dear 1
IMLOCO Member 397 Member For: 14y 6m 22d Posted 07/11/12 03:57 AM Posted 07/11/12 03:57 AM Yeah I got sp1 at 8psi and sp2 at 19psi... Makes a bit of a difference with the screamer haha - I heard rumors they don't agree with sct though ?? Anyone else use sct and eboost ?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/11/12 03:59 AM Posted 07/11/12 03:59 AM IH8TOADS has been running an eboost street with his SCT tuned car for yonks. They will work well with any ford as long as the tune is setup correctly.
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 07/11/12 04:06 AM Posted 07/11/12 04:06 AM Yeah mines sct & eboost2 & it all works a treat. Ive got 16,20 & 25psi does a great job at the track & just adds abit fun for the street when needed 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now