Kroozin Menace Legacy Donating Member 1,990 Member For: 15y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/10/12 07:03 AM Posted 16/10/12 07:03 AM Yeh I already spoke to the guys there this morning to get my tune checked out, might have to talk about reinstalling the fuel pump too.I'll have to get some cash together though and get that done later as my wallet was nearly raped not so long ago.
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/10/12 08:05 AM Posted 16/10/12 08:05 AM Yeh I already spoke to the guys there this morning to get my tune checked out, might have to talk about reinstalling the fuel pump too.I'll have to get some cash together though and get that done later as my wallet was nearly raped not so long ago.What tuner were you at before?Are you worried about it?What power again? "."
Kroozin Menace Legacy Donating Member 1,990 Member For: 15y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/10/12 08:35 AM Posted 16/10/12 08:35 AM More embarrassed by it than worried tbh... I pull up thru maccas drive thru and the fuel pump is louder than my car and I only have 1 st8 thru muffler with a full exhaust. I got there on the last pull of the dyno run and saw 407rwkw from a prev. 406rwkw all that was changed was removing the drilled standard inj. that we're maxed and fitted some ID1000's and a str8 thru cat delete pipe but later discovered I needed a full rail n turbosmart reg. + 850 bux worth of hose and fittings... You know the slip on fittings which are barbed from earls and some rubber hose I think there's 7 fittings all together.
P_BA_XR6 Member 271 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Castle Hill Posted 22/10/12 08:18 AM Author Posted 22/10/12 08:18 AM Thanks guys for all the replies been busy so haven't had much chance to jump on. Think I might run twins. Seeing ive got spare 044 now from kroozin. 1
trbo 6 Member 230 Member For: 22y 6m 28d Gender: Male Posted 12/11/12 12:27 AM Posted 12/11/12 12:27 AM how important is a fuel rail? at what power level?I'm looking for an answer to this also. I'm putting together a shopping list for an E85 tune hoping for about 410rwkw. Would like to know if a fuel rail should be added to the list?
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/11/12 12:39 AM Posted 12/11/12 12:39 AM None at that power stock is fine
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 20d Gender: Male Posted 12/11/12 12:42 AM Posted 12/11/12 12:42 AM J@snot, what injectors would be needed for that power?
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/11/12 01:39 AM Posted 12/11/12 01:39 AM On straight e85 id1000 are safe as houses over 400
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now