FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 28/09/12 09:15 AM Posted 28/09/12 09:15 AM Went to Brissy today to check out a GT r spec in the flesh after trying to get an sense from Gold Coast dealerships.No wonder ford is struggling to sell cars with crap dealerships but anyhow,that can be a separate rant.Back on topic.Well....what a car.First off I took a GTP for spin to check out the hype of charged v8.These things hammer and sound so good in the flesh.I wouldn't bother with a zorst,as they sound great stock and are loud enough.Next I checked out the 2 r spec GT,s in stock.Red and a black one.Red is great but ended up settling on white with black accents.The thing is hot.Ended up getting it with optioned up Sat nav for $80k on the road and scheduled for November build and late November or early December delivery.Can't wait and will post up pics as soon as I get it.Also have the number plates OGT 335.Anyone else bought a R spec and what was your driveway price? 3
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 28/09/12 09:24 AM Posted 28/09/12 09:24 AM That I awesome. How do they hook up with 275s? Agree re stock exhaust.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 28/09/12 09:24 AM Posted 28/09/12 09:24 AM I think you're the only person to buy one... Ever. Congrats on the purchase. What's the extra asking $ on the R spec over the taxi version?
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/09/12 09:26 AM Posted 28/09/12 09:26 AM lolarse pec
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 28/09/12 09:32 AM Author Posted 28/09/12 09:32 AM That I awesome. How do they hook up with 275s? Agree re stock exhaust.Don't know mate.couldnt drive them......I think you're the only person to buy one... Ever. Congrats on the purchase. What's the extra asking $ on the R spec over the taxi version?Cheers mate.I think about $6k over A GT with the same options.....lolarse pecYes my arse was as tight as my pecs when I drove the GT-P
Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 28/09/12 10:33 AM Posted 28/09/12 10:33 AM December delivery hey, geez that's gonna be a long wait. Well worth it though.Benny.
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 28/09/12 10:40 AM Author Posted 28/09/12 10:40 AM Yeah tell me about it...
CHILLR Legacy Donating Member 186 Member For: 14y 27d Gender: Male Location: Doreen Posted 28/09/12 11:18 AM Posted 28/09/12 11:18 AM Congrats mate!!! Since I did the deal on mine I have only had to wait 3 days! Dont know how your going to wait that long!!! I pick up my White GT with black stripes/leather and nav tomorrow. Cant WAIT! Ill post some pics up asap. Although the weather here in Melbourne is meant to be horrible so it could be a 45 mins drive home in a storm. WHO CARES :-)Congrats again. Have you got plans with it?
jimmixr Legacy Donating Member 686 Member For: 16y 1m 14d Posted 28/09/12 01:28 PM Posted 28/09/12 01:28 PM Congrats mate..R-Spec.. quickest Aussie built car.... EVER!!!! 1
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 19d Gender: Male Posted 28/09/12 06:59 PM Posted 28/09/12 06:59 PM nice car mate. r u geting it from metro ford mate. I got my f6 from them. they r very good..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now