Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 12/09/12 04:53 AM Posted 12/09/12 04:53 AM Will be warm and sticky out there!
jimmixr Legacy Donating Member 686 Member For: 16y 1m 10d Posted 12/09/12 05:36 AM Posted 12/09/12 05:36 AM its never sticky on wed nites...
jimmixr Legacy Donating Member 686 Member For: 16y 1m 10d Posted 12/09/12 05:37 AM Posted 12/09/12 05:37 AM sorry bout the underline.. have no idea where that came from !! lol
CCCC miso xr6 Legacy Donating Member 317 Member For: 17y 9m 20d Posted 12/09/12 11:06 AM Posted 12/09/12 11:06 AM ran 11.3 at 123mph tonight, couldnt stall over 2600rpm, had a limiter on it, best 60ft was 1.7, il be back next week with the limiter taken off so that I can atleast stall it up to 3000rpm.Great to meet you guys out there.
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 18d Gender: Male Posted 12/09/12 11:16 AM Posted 12/09/12 11:16 AM I guess cccc you are the guy who was speaking to me about cms and running? I have the white ba?
fordom Member 145 Member For: 16y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 12/09/12 12:54 PM Posted 12/09/12 12:54 PM ran 11.3 at 123mph tonight, couldnt stall over 2600rpm, had a limiter on it, best 60ft was 1.7, il be back next week with the limiter taken off so that I can atleast stall it up to 3000rpm.Great to meet you guys out there.what car/mods/power mate?
jimmixr Legacy Donating Member 686 Member For: 16y 1m 10d Posted 12/09/12 08:57 PM Posted 12/09/12 08:57 PM Hey George.. good night last night..Track was slippery but the big bonus being I didnt destroy anything!! Was a abit dubious initially, and not to mention fluffing nearly every run in one way or another.. I managed an 11.826 @ 118.76 2000rpm stall..performance mode on invos..Time for that shaft now me thinks.. 2
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 12/09/12 08:58 PM Posted 12/09/12 08:58 PM George how did you go mate?Stav was updating us I think your 1st run was 11.6? 1
jimmixr Legacy Donating Member 686 Member For: 16y 1m 10d Posted 12/09/12 10:53 PM Posted 12/09/12 10:53 PM Stav was "lurking".. lol 1
CCCC miso xr6 Legacy Donating Member 317 Member For: 17y 9m 20d Posted 13/09/12 02:27 AM Posted 13/09/12 02:27 AM (edited) I guess cccc you are the guy who was speaking to me about cms and running? I have the white ba?Hi mate yea that was me, how did you run last night. Edited 13/09/12 02:39 AM by CCCC
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now