jimmixr Legacy Donating Member 686 Member For: 16y 1m 22d Posted 08/09/12 06:43 AM Posted 08/09/12 06:43 AM I hear you pete..Im generally mechanically sympathetic.. I hate thrashing my vehicles. This is the 1st time Ive ever broken one.. I feel like Ive cheated on her !! lolAs geoge (rednose) said earlier.. youll always want more power..quicker times etc.. that is so true. But there comes a point when it starts becoming deminished returns for what you tip into it.1st mods usually give you the biggest bang for buck.. then it just becomes bucks...These are seriously fast cars..and with a bit of work theyre F#ckin' insane..and with forced induction its so so tempting to get that bit more..why? because you can. SimpleI love reading and learning about the ones that are pushing the limits.. its inspiring, but I dont want to go down that path. Been there done it.I hope these arent famous last words.. we all know what happened the last time I opened my mouth But maybe just a bit more..I promise thatll be it.. promise 1
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Posted 11/09/12 11:56 AM Posted 11/09/12 11:56 AM Anyone coming out tomorrow???
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 24d Gender: Male Posted 11/09/12 09:39 PM Posted 11/09/12 09:39 PM I'll be there mate 1
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Posted 11/09/12 10:49 PM Posted 11/09/12 10:49 PM I'll be chasing that 11.6 11.5
jimmixr Legacy Donating Member 686 Member For: 16y 1m 22d Posted 11/09/12 11:25 PM Posted 11/09/12 11:25 PM Im thinkin of havin another stab... 1
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 24d Gender: Male Posted 11/09/12 11:38 PM Posted 11/09/12 11:38 PM Do it Jimmy, I'll be on street tyres too!!!
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 12/09/12 12:18 AM Posted 12/09/12 12:18 AM Do it Jimster!Il be heading out soon too. The F6 is in for a service with Tunehouse so she should be ready to rumble
jimmixr Legacy Donating Member 686 Member For: 16y 1m 22d Posted 12/09/12 12:37 AM Posted 12/09/12 12:37 AM I doubt Im tempting fate..That was just unfortunate last week..Yeah Pete.. would like to meet up ..So george I may have a chance if we line em up ?!?!
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 24d Gender: Male Posted 12/09/12 01:10 AM Posted 12/09/12 01:10 AM In drag racing anything is possible Jimmy
CCCC miso xr6 Legacy Donating Member 317 Member For: 17y 10m 1d Posted 12/09/12 03:16 AM Posted 12/09/12 03:16 AM il be heading down this arvo, to have a bit off fun.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now