Guest XR09 Guests Posted 28/08/12 04:45 AM Posted 28/08/12 04:45 AM Kid ran up my arse so I got it free. I like it without. It's gunna cost you that one day down the track. So get the boot. And retro later if you feel the need.Does the lip bolt or grip with glue tape?The holes for the spoiler are on the boot, as in where they go but not drilled. Little countersunk bits I guess you'd say
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Posted 28/08/12 05:12 AM Author Posted 28/08/12 05:12 AM Yea the lip just sticks down. Might try my luck with just the boot for now and see how I go trying to sell my boot!
fletty Member 191 Member For: 14y 7m 10d Gender: Male Posted 28/08/12 09:34 AM Posted 28/08/12 09:34 AM No spoiler 5
UWNTM3 Member 78 Member For: 14y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Bathurst NSW Posted 28/08/12 11:28 AM Posted 28/08/12 11:28 AM Unreal car fletty looks very clean
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 28/08/12 01:33 PM Posted 28/08/12 01:33 PM I'm really liking the turbo wheels on the mk2. Look awesome imo 1
EFSIX I Lead Not Follow... Member 1,026 Member For: 14y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Westside,Melbourne Posted 28/08/12 03:55 PM Posted 28/08/12 03:55 PM I'm really liking the turbo wheels on the mk2. Look awesome imohow good do they look aye... :sungum: 1
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Posted 28/08/12 11:49 PM Author Posted 28/08/12 11:49 PM I love everything about the MKII!! Decision made, no spoiler it is! Hopefully I get this boot and install it over the next couple of weeks along with my prosport gauges and suspension! Farking mod bug and I haven't even got to the motor yet lol 2
apolloxbgt Legacy Donating Member 109 Member For: 17y 8m 2d Gender: Male Posted 29/08/12 06:59 AM Posted 29/08/12 06:59 AM I gotta say,that mk11 looks great.
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Posted 29/08/12 07:22 AM Author Posted 29/08/12 07:22 AM Bad news! The guy who was selling me his boot decided to sell it to someone else after I told him I was taking it! F***.Had a g6e boot with rear brake light, rear bumper with reverse sensors and wiring for $500 in my colour! P***kLooks like spoilers staying on and will just have to keep an eye out for wrecked ones
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 29/08/12 08:37 AM Posted 29/08/12 08:37 AM No good mate. Another will pop up!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now