1NSANE Legacy Donating Member 279 Member For: 16y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: South West Melbourne Posted 18/08/12 12:26 PM Posted 18/08/12 12:26 PM You can't keep the mud flaps after you lower it mate
sam8s Member 29 Member For: 15y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 18/08/12 12:27 PM Posted 18/08/12 12:27 PM I whent to a panel shop to get a qoute on welding and painting the boot and he had a g6 boot there in black so just bought that and chucked it straight on.its just the standard g6 boot without the lip, im still a bit unsure if I like the liponce their low they look alot better without the wing, at standard height though the wing looks alright.cant wait till I get coilovers, should be next week
Guest XR09 Guests Posted 18/08/12 09:59 PM Posted 18/08/12 09:59 PM If you have a keen eye there is more to pick the XR form XT at the rear.Mines in Nitro so it looks good without one. Thinking a white or silver would need one maybe. If the car has a tough enough stance the spoiler looks like something stuck on the car, which it is
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Posted 19/08/12 04:55 AM Author Posted 19/08/12 04:55 AM I whent to a panel shop to get a qoute on welding and painting the boot and he had a g6 boot there in black so just bought that and chucked it straight on.its just the standard g6 boot without the lip, im still a bit unsure if I like the liponce their low they look alot better without the wing, at standard height though the wing looks alright.cant wait till I get coilovers, should be next weekGee that's lucky, im struggling to find even an XT boot in any colour on the internet! (No I haven't rung around cause its the weekend). If you decide you don't like it mate let me know and I'll buy it off you!You can't keep the mud flaps after you lower it mateYea I thought that might be the case but I'm going to try my best because like I said the paints started to scratch off
sam8s Member 29 Member For: 15y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 19/08/12 11:45 AM Posted 19/08/12 11:45 AM ye I coudnt beleive it when he sead he had a g6 boot in black, all factory paint so it looks and matches perfect.I couldnt seem to find any fg boots for sale either, I think they go for around 500 new plus paint so maybe cheaper to weld urs up n paint if you cant find one
XXXRTURBO Legacy Donating Member 1,168 Member For: 19y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/08/12 12:11 PM Posted 19/08/12 12:11 PM wats wrong with u people djr spoiler looks mad especially if it has a xr8 bonnet as well up the front. Have any of use seen it in real life up close I reckon they look awsome.
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 19/08/12 02:35 PM Posted 19/08/12 02:35 PM Yes have seen up close, still not a fan.If I had to choose a model it suited more..it'd be the B series. More lines to suit the djr style, fg is too smooth for it imo
EFSIX I Lead Not Follow... Member 1,026 Member For: 14y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Westside,Melbourne Posted 19/08/12 03:36 PM Posted 19/08/12 03:36 PM I think im gonna go all out,maybe go something like this for my F6..oh ill have to colour code it white to match the car though! lol 1
Goliath Member 383 Member For: 16y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 20/08/12 01:00 AM Posted 20/08/12 01:00 AM I've seen it once in person and it looked awesome, granted the car was driving by and I didn't get to stop and look at it. Seems to look good in some pics and not others. StillDon't know if I could justify spending the cash on it and getting it painted though. Still think running a spoiler over no spoiler is the way to go on an XR.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/08/12 07:24 AM Posted 20/08/12 07:24 AM efsix ill give ya 50bux to do that to yours!guys with a B series can run no spoiler, fg's im not so convinced they look good with out a spoiler yet.either run the spoiler on ya fg or get a lip spoiler, alot cheaper than buying that djr one.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now