Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 16d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Went grocery shopping

Came back with an antique table

Coincidentally this is also what pisses jet off

18cf278606bb68d0da0b0ec6ca73282e.jpg

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

Eeeeevery time you go shipping it pisses jet off but always remember that I am a witness to him saying "if you wanna spend money,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, then spend money"

May have related to another circumstance but can be used for every spend up I reckon Fluffa

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 16d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

true Donald

Check this out btw

Asked my dad for a little bit of chicken and a bit of pork

Get a whole pork fillet and a ton of chicken ahhhh

  • Like 1
  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

I got a great job offer today, what should I dooooooooo............... :finger:

below is the email......... :pandalol:

------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Partner,

We are offering new position opportunities at the company’s new office.

Investment group was created to guide purchasers through the maze of the stock exchange industry and provide products at affordable rates with unrivalled levels of service. Our services are designed to help purchasers expand into new markets, run their businesses more effectually, enhance opportunities and explore new markets. We are assure incorporation and management services in over 15 jurisdictions, specializing in China, Hong Kong, British Virgin Islands (BVI) and more tax-free regions.

If you work with us, you are getting:
- work with the stock and bond markets
- payment every two weeks and bonuses - (3500-4000 AUD)
- study of modern systems of global e-pay
- free insurance program
- corporate training

If you are interested, please reply to this email.

Best regards,
Kathryne Addington
Recruiting Department

Here is their email address - [email protected]

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

antique Fluff ?

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 16d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

I'm not sure if it technically qualified as an antique

But u can tell by the craftsman ship it's hand made I think

And old

Jet hates it

Zero fharks hahaha

Looks good with my new lamp on it

Now I just have to wait for the new couch to turn up to place it where I want it

576ed9620ebe12a2447dde7cb5f3e5a5.jpg

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Has jetter seen couch :ermm:

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 16d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Yeah it's a new couch so he's ok with it

He hates anything used

Even if it's worth heaps or really nice

He is just super unhappy about the table coz he hadn't fully healed from his hernia from the chair I bought

  • Like 1
  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

I do some voluntary work here and there for the Salvos ( huge outlet) . They get some

awesome gear in , antiques, retro all sorts and, prices are not bad.

My sister has virtually made a living of dealing in other peoples throw a ways

eg a Chesterfield Chaise lounge, I won't say what she paid for it. You will cry.

A well paid hobby. my nephew already has a shed full of treasure. He had to buy a house.

Going good for 21

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 16d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Yeah I love old stuff

Granted it's just for myself now

I am going for the modern look with a few retro kind of looking antiques thrown in to give it character and make it not so generic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...