Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 05/08/12 11:17 AM Posted 05/08/12 11:17 AM What a genius, that's awesome lol 1
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 5m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 05/08/12 11:20 AM Author Posted 05/08/12 11:20 AM Might need to get the GF to get me some XXXXXL keen to see if it works hahah 1
knoles Legacy Donating Member 390 Member For: 15y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Port Hedland Posted 05/08/12 11:51 AM Posted 05/08/12 11:51 AM Whats the best thing for removing old paint? Stuff that wont attack the core.
allmtr Member 512 Member For: 17y 7m Gender: Male Location: Newcastlish Posted 05/08/12 01:06 PM Posted 05/08/12 01:06 PM Im only doing it becuase, when I get my licence back I will be under the new rules, p platers cant drive turbo or V8 car so I got to stealth it lolWhatever you do don't have a stack and hurt/kill someoneLol at panty hose, wonder how long they lasted
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 5m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 05/08/12 01:55 PM Author Posted 05/08/12 01:55 PM I will try not to lol, I've spent to much money to sell it!
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 05/08/12 02:03 PM Posted 05/08/12 02:03 PM (edited) I reckon a few layers of stocking would affect the airflow through the core a lot more than light coats of paint, mainly due to the turbulence created and stuff like that - but I'm no expert Edited 05/08/12 02:06 PM by XF Falcon
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 05/08/12 02:07 PM Posted 05/08/12 02:07 PM Whatever you do don't have a stack and hurt/kill someoneI will try not to lol, I've spent to much money to sell it!Try not to hurt someone? Try and not have a stack and kill someone?Thank *beep* youre in Radelaide.... 1
allmtr Member 512 Member For: 17y 7m Gender: Male Location: Newcastlish Posted 05/08/12 02:49 PM Posted 05/08/12 02:49 PM I will try not to lol, I've spent to much money to sell it!Just so you know, you don't even have to be at fault for the collision but it'll be you going to jail/preaching
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 05/08/12 05:26 PM Posted 05/08/12 05:26 PM The hiding intercooler thread was better, if that was the name of it.
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 5m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/08/12 05:20 AM Author Posted 06/08/12 05:20 AM I've read about anodising is the best way to have a intercooler done I've rang around and it's about $40-$70 to have it done, which is cheap most people on other forums pay $200+
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now