Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Skids?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

VHT quick coat 3-4 light coats still on 3-4 months later

Got a photo mate?

  • Skids?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Im only doing it becuase, when I get my licence back I will be under the new rules, p platers cant drive turbo or V8 car so I got to stealth it lol

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted
40de7d5a.jpg
  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

f*ck vht,, 2$ can from bunnings will do

166ec1db.jpg

Edited by freeze_dk
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 9d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Knowing you would be disappoimted if I didn't respond. From the Garrett website. And yes Ralphie is on the money, you will loose some efficiency based on thermodynamic principle. Good to see someone is paying attention. Cheers

Q. I want my car to remain a sleeper/stealth. Can I paint or anodize my intercooler so it is not easily visible?

A. Yes! It is not uncommon at all for an intercooler and endtanks to be anodized black to keep attention away from the car and help it maintain a sleeper appearance. A very light coat of paint on the core and endtanks is also another option, usually much cheaper and easier than anodizing, with a negligible performance loss.

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Would never in a million years though of that.

Intercooler meets bank robber.

  • Like 1
  • Skids?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Would never in a million years though of that.

Intercooler meets bank robber.

Looks good aswell :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...