mikea1988 Member 102 Member For: 16y 11m 9d Posted 17/07/12 11:41 AM Posted 17/07/12 11:41 AM Hey guys I have done a quick seach and been unable to find exactly what I am after.I have a 2005 ba mk ii xr6t has 70,000 on the clockModsFull 3inch turbo back xforce exhaustugraded injectorsfuel pumpfmictranny coolerCar is currently running 10psi at 270rwkwI am wanting to hit the 300rwkw mark and leave it there.What is most the feedback saying power wise ba mkii valve springs can hold? Is this a must if I want to get the car to 300rwkw at say 12-14 psiYour help is greatly appreciated
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 17/07/12 11:44 AM Posted 17/07/12 11:44 AM Needs springs.
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 13d Gender: Male Posted 17/07/12 11:46 AM Posted 17/07/12 11:46 AM do springs mate..
mikea1988 Member 102 Member For: 16y 11m 9d Posted 17/07/12 11:52 AM Author Posted 17/07/12 11:52 AM f*ck lol another grand. just go atomic? gunna get a mate to install them.
MX Dave Legacy Donating Member 545 Member For: 15y 5m 22d Gender: Male Posted 17/07/12 10:29 PM Posted 17/07/12 10:29 PM Atomic, crow or Nizpro are all good value for money
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 4d Gender: Male Posted 17/07/12 10:42 PM Posted 17/07/12 10:42 PM (edited) If your mate is going to install them, give these guys a call if you want to save a bit of coin. I've been running them for over 6 months now with no issues.$240...http://www.performan...ingssingle.html Edited 17/07/12 10:45 PM by rbjet
mikea1988 Member 102 Member For: 16y 11m 9d Posted 18/07/12 11:13 AM Author Posted 18/07/12 11:13 AM thanks guys. will I need the actuator done for a daily 300rwkw???
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 4d Gender: Male Posted 18/07/12 09:57 PM Posted 18/07/12 09:57 PM You may not but it's a cheap and recommended mod for that power.
Sasha Member 141 Member For: 19y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: North Queensland Posted 19/07/12 08:28 AM Posted 19/07/12 08:28 AM I have an early 03 BA Auto making over 300 with std springs. Who told you you need springs? What symptoms is it showing on the dyno or after a run? It's easy for people to say yeah get springs but they are not always needed and can be a costly exercise, no to mention a decent size job if doing them yourself Just be sure you need them first before you go buying a set.
bionic_oosty Legacy Donating Member 241 Member For: 14y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney/Wollongong Posted 19/07/12 08:48 AM Posted 19/07/12 08:48 AM As Sasha said ^^ I have a series 1 BF xr6t with 370rwkw on standard springs and has never shown any signs of problems.. The tuners told me once I they got it to 270rwkw it was gonna need springs without a doubt. They went another 100rwkw and it's still going strong!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now