Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Queensland
Posted

I've seen 1 BA go 300 rwkw on standard springs, as mentioned BF's have better springs

Make mine number 2 :) 305rwkw and it's an auto with 150,000k's on it, which if it was manual would be 320+ yeah?

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 11d
Posted (edited)

where could I source an actuator from and how much would I be looking at? Also what type would you recommend? keeping in mind the goal of 300rwkw

Edited by mikea1988

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...