Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Throbbing Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

thought this would of filled up quick as..

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

put your name down Freaky Mr CBF LMAO

nah I cbf, need money for fuel, and to pay for dyno run, and its stock.

got a mate interested but, hes got an old toyota mr2 if this goes ahead.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
thought this would of filled up quick as..

Too many scaredy cats!

  • Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 2m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Well, the way things are goin with the numbers - happy to have just about anyone rock up if they can put down $50 - so put his name down FF :beerchug:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I would def put my name down but being soooo busy I dont know if I am going to be working on that sat but if I come car is def goinnn gon the dyno!!!!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Torquay, Vic
Posted

Bugger it, I wil have a go!! Like to know what mine makes.

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Well, the way things are goin with the numbers - happy to have just about anyone rock up if they can put down $50 - so put his name down FF :beerchug:

yer ill double check with him again.

do you know if its just a dyno run or do they have the equipment to check the air/fuel ratios etc?

im assuming that's the thing that goes in the exhaust tip?

my mate wants the dyno run and asked if they can check those while its on there??

can you confirm gaz?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...