Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 02/07/12 09:23 AM Posted 02/07/12 09:23 AM Finally after 6 years of red tape I am retired...lollollollol
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 02/07/12 09:38 AM Posted 02/07/12 09:38 AM More info. Why 6 years?Did you have to go into work everyday and yell you don't want to be there?
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 02/07/12 09:54 AM Posted 02/07/12 09:54 AM For a second there, I thought the topic name read Retarded 1
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 02/07/12 09:55 AM Posted 02/07/12 09:55 AM pre-emptive buying of G6ET
RegSpec Cruise Control 1,417 Member For: 19y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Macksville NSW. Posted 02/07/12 09:58 AM Posted 02/07/12 09:58 AM For a second there, I thought the topic name read Retarded Seriously though.....good on you Ant......its about time after the bunfight you've been through..... :good:
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 02/07/12 11:00 AM Author Posted 02/07/12 11:00 AM I was seriously injured on the job, note dont get hurt at work they treat you like sh*t.
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 02/07/12 11:01 AM Author Posted 02/07/12 11:01 AM pre-emptive buying of G6ETWith all these Pandas I dont know who is who anymore.
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 02/07/12 11:16 AM Posted 02/07/12 11:16 AM Ahh so that explains the red tape.Agree with not injuring yourself at work. Fell off a roof, broken wrist in 2 places, kidney spleen liver and front right tooth nerve got messed up. Then 10wks work cover. Boss wasn't happy lol. Hey I enjoyed it, cept for being a cripple haha. Any ongoing dramas I have I have to note to the people I dealt with..if I don't and then suddenly bam my tooth falls out cos the nerve is screwed, I won't be covered. So much crap..feel for you man. 6yrs is a long long time. Hope all is good now!
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 02/07/12 11:48 AM Posted 02/07/12 11:48 AM For a second there, I thought the topic name read Retardednever go full retard 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now