Paranormal Member 469 Member For: 23y 1m 6d Location: Brissy Posted 22/12/03 08:24 AM Posted 22/12/03 08:24 AM I must have caught the girl friend on a good day as shes always said "Your never getting one" but Saturday we dropped into our local Coffs Harbour Ford dealer and minutes after sitting in one she admitted she liked it, but not more than her beloved 2001 SRi Barina. (Like theres any competition, but you try dragging a female away from a Barina, I swear Expensive Daewoo must put pheremones or something in em)Anyhow not being able to afford a new one I asked on the off chance if they had any used ones, and up there on stands was a May 2003 ex Ford exec Phantom XR6T with 8,000ks premium brakes, leather, tints fabric paint protection etc, throw in a towbar and I'm picking her up tommorow (birthday) lunch time. Dunno how I'm gonna sleep tonight, woke up 4:30am Sunday couldnt get back to sleep.PS love the site been reading it for months PPS She says theres no way its goin near APS
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 15d Location: Sydney Posted 22/12/03 08:44 AM Posted 22/12/03 08:44 AM Dunno how I'm gonna sleep tonight, woke up 4:30am Sunday couldnt get back to sleep. ParanormalI know how you feel...that was me last night...quite a few beers helped me sleep send us some specs and some pics soon!crisso
genebaby Abuser of Charvels Member 501 Member For: 22y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 22/12/03 08:45 AM Posted 22/12/03 08:45 AM Enjoy when you get her dude. There is nothing like the rush you get driving these cars. It's gonna be a happy Christmas!
rapt Legacy Donating Member 317 Member For: 22y 11m 16d Location: gippsland Posted 22/12/03 08:50 AM Posted 22/12/03 08:50 AM Good luck You will be in the T a lot more than your better not say that.Phantom Phantom phantom Just LOVE IT
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 13d Location: Adelaide Posted 22/12/03 09:05 AM Posted 22/12/03 09:05 AM ...u only have ot wait 24 hours...man how I envy u...3 month wait for me...its been a week and a 1/2 so far and already I'm bald!!!
NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 22/12/03 09:12 AM Posted 22/12/03 09:12 AM Welcome to the club WARNING: 1 Dodge Ken 2 Dont listen to lamington munching, cardie wearing drivers in undercoated cars (they prefer think of it as merc silver aka HaaG)There that about covers it.Oh yeah good choice of color, lets see ya stop smiling when you pick it up.
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 22/12/03 09:29 AM Posted 22/12/03 09:29 AM paranormal! welcome! I just recently moved from coffs, I was there today. We used to live at ********road boambee.... GO EGG THE JOINT! :Dcongrats on the T, Blewitts had a nice phantom GT with orange stripes, and a blueprint GT with silver stripes today, looked sweet! I shoulda looked harder! maybe I'd have spotted your beast! :D
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/12/03 09:45 AM Posted 22/12/03 09:45 AM Ah another Phantom great choice and a big warm hope you enjoy your new T. Don't worry about mods, a cold air duct here, panel filter there and centre mufflers just vanish on these things it's a fact. Before you know it presto it's a bit quicker and the other half is none the wiser.
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/12/03 09:46 AM Posted 22/12/03 09:46 AM Oh and Ken I'm watching you , be nice"ish" to the Phantom newbie
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 13d Location: Adelaide Posted 22/12/03 10:17 AM Posted 22/12/03 10:17 AM DOWN KEN!!! IM HOLDING HIM BACK BUT NOT FOR LONG!!!!He's almost chewed through the leash..hes spouting profanity at me!! EEK!!! I feel so depressed now :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now