Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posted

As above, welcome, and is your caps lock button stuck on?

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Frankston
Posted

HI ALL

I AM LOOKING AT BUYING SOME ATOMIC VALVE SPRINGS DO YOU GUYS RATE THESE HIGHLY?

AND DO YOU GUYS KNOW ROUGHLY HOW MUCH A MECHANIC WILL CHARGE TO INSTALL THEM??

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP....

We have fitted several sets of these valve springs and had no trouble with them. We charge $940 to supply and fit them. Not sure where you are located as to whether this helps you or not.

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 10m 20d
Posted

Tried and tested. One of the best on the market. You can hire the on car tool off Brad @ Atomic and do them yourself if you have half a clue with what you're doing.

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

pretty easy to DIY but the collets are a *beep* to get back in lol

  • 4 months later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to loan me there tool. Living in the country I doubt atomic will send one out to me.

I'll glady pay postage and a deposit if needed. And will return it as soon as I'm done.

Will probably need it in about 3 weekends.

Thanks guys,

Dave

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Ive borrowed Brads tool to do mine and a mates car, I used to live in orange and it wasn't a problem, I had the tool for approx a week.

Give him a call, he won't bite lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...