Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 16/05/12 12:29 PM Posted 16/05/12 12:29 PM Sit in the middle so both sides can get you then. Lol
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 16/05/12 12:30 PM Posted 16/05/12 12:30 PM I wanna come, but I dont wanna get aids
TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 1d Gender: Male Posted 16/05/12 12:33 PM Posted 16/05/12 12:33 PM Paulie come on the dark side!!!
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 16/05/12 12:34 PM Author Posted 16/05/12 12:34 PM (edited) Your not a skip paul.. I have 2 passports I can be eitherWogs fuked their economy so they will also f*ck any chance of winning paintball.If the teams are un even I'll jump across to ballance it out. Edited 16/05/12 12:37 PM by Paulie2256
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 6d Gender: Male Posted 16/05/12 07:28 PM Posted 16/05/12 07:28 PM 100% in on this, I need payback from go karting. Got to prepare my Rambo outfit with head band,Rambo knife, and explosive tipped arrows! WOGS vs SKIPS hey? That means Dre is on Wog team and Adie on Skips. Going to kidnap Adie and make Dre assinate her to prove his loyalty to the Wogs. 1
Mura Back Again.. Legacy Donating Member 281 Member For: 16y 21d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 16/05/12 09:06 PM Posted 16/05/12 09:06 PM Sign me up! Either team, I'm half aussie half wog
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 6d Gender: Male Posted 16/05/12 09:17 PM Posted 16/05/12 09:17 PM Skips can have you MURA! Gives me a chance to shoot you, haha
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 16/05/12 11:19 PM Posted 16/05/12 11:19 PM Your forgetting skips are wogs cause they came from the U.K so theyre european.
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 16/05/12 11:20 PM Posted 16/05/12 11:20 PM Sign me up Paulie
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 16/05/12 11:24 PM Posted 16/05/12 11:24 PM Ahh Paintball... That's where my username comes from, first forum I joined was a paintball forum and they actually assigned you your user name, mine was based on our team name.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now