MeanstreakJR Member 57 Member For: 14y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Innisfail, FNQ Posted 15/05/12 03:22 AM Posted 15/05/12 03:22 AM Hey guys,just a small vid from cairns burnout comp did a small skid in my XR6T its only stock, was pretty funABS was a big issue! But also spining alot made the car backfire and stall, due to fuel pick up in tank and not having a surge tank, all and all was still fun 2
MX Dave Legacy Donating Member 545 Member For: 15y 6m 4d Gender: Male Posted 15/05/12 05:06 AM Posted 15/05/12 05:06 AM Haha. Good effort man!
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 15/05/12 05:13 AM Posted 15/05/12 05:13 AM how much fuel was in the tank?even stock I wouldn't recommend ever driving with less than 1/4 tank.good effort though
MeanstreakJR Member 57 Member For: 14y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Innisfail, FNQ Posted 15/05/12 05:18 AM Author Posted 15/05/12 05:18 AM how much fuel was in the tank?even stock I wouldn't recommend ever driving with less than 1/4 tank.good effort thoughHaha, Cheer's, Yeah was just above half of a tank
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/05/12 05:20 AM Posted 15/05/12 05:20 AM Red Ba, doing skid's, Owned by Dylan, its like we are in a time warp and the old Dillz is back..??
MeanstreakJR Member 57 Member For: 14y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Innisfail, FNQ Posted 15/05/12 05:32 AM Author Posted 15/05/12 05:32 AM haha, you must got me confused with someone else lol
EFSIX I Lead Not Follow... Member 1,026 Member For: 14y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Westside,Melbourne Posted 15/05/12 06:51 AM Posted 15/05/12 06:51 AM good effort buds,well done!p.s sceetching tyres is bloody annoying lol
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 15d Gender: Male Posted 15/05/12 07:03 AM Posted 15/05/12 07:03 AM That's where more power comes in handy. Then theres no more screech.
MeanstreakJR Member 57 Member For: 14y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Innisfail, FNQ Posted 15/05/12 01:14 PM Author Posted 15/05/12 01:14 PM Indeed, only stock trim, everytime I would go up a gear it would die =/ not enough power and Stick Pad
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 15d Gender: Male Posted 16/05/12 01:34 AM Posted 16/05/12 01:34 AM I used to have the same problem in my old falcon. I could sit on the limiter in 1st with 3:73 diff gears but most of the time it would struggle with second unless I had stockies on.Then I put standard 3:23 diff gears back in and could still sit on the limiter in 1st but the speed was a lot higher so it did mad skids lol.All you'll need is a tune to be able to do skids in second but your standard cooler will get hot very quickly.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now