gemhead Member 17 Member For: 16y 5m 16d Posted 12/05/12 04:04 AM Posted 12/05/12 04:04 AM hi guysI'm looking at some lesno D1Rs, there 18x10 +22I have a 04 ba series 1 utewhat I'm wanting to know is:-will they fit over my brembros (4 spot front, premium rears)-how will I go with a 10" wide rim on the front, my ute is pretty low. even if I had to run stretched tyres? (not holding my hopes very high on this one)thanks guysmitch
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 12/05/12 04:12 AM Posted 12/05/12 04:12 AM They should clear brembos is easily. you will need stretched tyres, definitely. Emosh's?
TomT Spooling Member Legacy Donating Member 961 Member For: 14y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: Blue Mountains, NSW Posted 12/05/12 04:42 AM Posted 12/05/12 04:42 AM Hey Mate,Good choice.I also have 18" D1R's , although I'm running 8.5" front 9.5" rear.Why don't you go staggered? better look IMO, unless yours rears will be bigger? but 10 is already pretty big hahaTo everyone else, I would also be interested to know if my 18" D1R's would clear brembos? I was always under the impression that these rims were too small.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/05/12 06:26 AM Posted 12/05/12 06:26 AM 20 inch lensos staggered with dish look good anything smaller looks horrible on any car with big arches I.e our cars..Guy at works has 20's on his blueprint Ba ute, looks great.Just my opinion. 2
MexicanBatman G666E Turbo!!! Member 1,008 Member For: 16y 8m 12d Gender: Male Posted 12/05/12 06:57 AM Posted 12/05/12 06:57 AM agreed with above
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 12/05/12 07:13 AM Posted 12/05/12 07:13 AM Disagree 1
j.d Member 1,222 Member For: 16y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 12/05/12 07:18 AM Posted 12/05/12 07:18 AM ^^^ agree with henz
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/05/12 07:22 AM Posted 12/05/12 07:22 AM yep I disagree toomoderators know sh*t 1
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/05/12 07:33 AM Posted 12/05/12 07:33 AM The VIP craze is gay just let it go already. Not only does it look stupid but is impractical unroadworthy and dangerous.These are Ozzie cars lets leave them Ozzie Or at least be original instead of copying 10 year old jap trends..Oh and lol at Mick disagreeing with me for the sake of disagreeing with me. 1
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 12/05/12 07:38 AM Posted 12/05/12 07:38 AM (edited) Stupid impractical and dangerous, your confused dillzy willzy, those. 20" cast POS wheels are all those things. They come on 17s/18s/19s remember.20" wheels = 10 year old trend. Fitment on domestics= barely started. Edited 12/05/12 07:39 AM by Henz
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now