Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

Your c notes looked a bit like that..

Tbh I would love to have some black P45's on mine but they belong on an evo or gtr.

Top one looks bogan and tochis is a trump card (well played) he's had millions of combos to nail it.

y does mine look bogan ? coz its dirty ???

  • Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 4m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted

Wonder what will let go first, the guards or the tyres.

the engine.

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

hi guys

I'm looking at some lesno D1Rs, there 18x10 +22

I have a 04 ba series 1 ute

what I'm wanting to know is:

-will they fit over my brembros (4 spot front, premium rears)

-how will I go with a 10" wide rim on the front, my ute is pretty low. even if I had to run stretched tyres? (not holding my hopes very high on this one)

thanks guys

mitch

u will b able to run a 10 +22 upfront you will need stretched tyres yes ! clear brembos , im unsure.

  • blind leading the blind
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Alford, Queensland
Posted

no offence to you j.d but im not a fan of your rims. actual rims look good stretched tyre does not.

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

y does mine look bogan ? coz its dirty ???

Haha thought it might be yours, but the sticker threw me off..

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

what size are these wheels,they looks small??

18s.

  • Skid Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Just get 18x10's all round and make them fit. Will look tuff as fark.

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

Haha thought it might be yours, but the sticker threw me off..

lol, thought the sticker might throw some off, ahwell, its all in fun !!

no offence to you j.d but im not a fan of your rims. actual rims look good stretched tyre does not.

no offence taken, every1 likes something different which is a good thing!! , I would hate if we all drove around the same coloured car with the same wheels !

some ppl will like it some ppl will not !!

  • Like 1
  • Pitlane Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pakenham, Victoria
Posted

18s.

You sure henz? I reckon they are 19's like the blue xr in the ute thread.

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted (edited)

You sure henz? I reckon they are 19's like the blue xr in the ute thread.

the ones on the blue ute are 18's !!

my white ones are 19's !! :)

if I said the black rims were 19's in a different thread I apologise

Edited by j.d

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...