STIFLR Legacy Donating Member 572 Member For: 17y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 09/05/12 11:37 PM Posted 09/05/12 11:37 PM Gday guys,My new ride is ready to be picked up.. an albino panda, a white 2011 F6 E.I'll be keeping her stock for a while, but I do have some big plans for her. Already told the boss im going to need 10k + for mods will post up some picks tonight.Cheers guys 1
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 10/05/12 12:00 AM Posted 10/05/12 12:00 AM must be very excited, well done
STIFLR Legacy Donating Member 572 Member For: 17y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 10/05/12 12:04 AM Author Posted 10/05/12 12:04 AM Yep sure am.. When im ready for the mods I'll be giving you a call.
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 10/05/12 12:13 AM Posted 10/05/12 12:13 AM thanks mate, will look forward to making you smile even more
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/05/12 12:16 AM Posted 10/05/12 12:16 AM Very nice!If your going to go see Mick I'd be making your plans sooner rather than later. Nothing worse than making a plan and then booking in much later, also if your planning on spending 10k then I would advise against making any plans. Just hand over the money and tell them what you want out of the car and let them work it out.I planned my mods at least 5 times before I eventually got it where I wanted it.
STIFLR Legacy Donating Member 572 Member For: 17y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 10/05/12 01:11 AM Author Posted 10/05/12 01:11 AM Fair point you have there.What mods have you done to yours?
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 10/05/12 01:22 PM Posted 10/05/12 01:22 PM Did haha Dre was pushing near 400 on e85 so there were a few mods! 1
The Outsider Legacy Donating Member 1,205 Member For: 15y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Burwood, NSW Posted 10/05/12 01:38 PM Posted 10/05/12 01:38 PM Gday guys,cant believe no one has shotgunned your mum yet! 1
STIFLR Legacy Donating Member 572 Member For: 17y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 10/05/12 10:16 PM Author Posted 10/05/12 10:16 PM What has Dre done to his car?haha... Actually had the nickname before American Pie came out. But help yourself!!!
Scruby Legacy Donating Member 71 Member For: 17y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/05/12 10:51 PM Posted 10/05/12 10:51 PM oO very nice. Where are these pics!?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now