Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 18d Gender: Male Posted 06/05/12 01:33 PM Posted 06/05/12 01:33 PM Bud relisted for $140 with the dog aswell http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com.au/viewitem?itemId=280876180719&kw=280876180719
bionic_oosty Legacy Donating Member 241 Member For: 14y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney/Wollongong Posted 06/05/12 06:44 PM Author Posted 06/05/12 06:44 PM It is too! If the spark plugs are any good it's prob worth buying now considering decent plugs are about $130 at repco/supercheap etc..Maybe even come out with a profit after I sell the mut
Force88 Legacy Donating Member 64 Member For: 16y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: NQ Posted 09/05/12 12:22 PM Posted 09/05/12 12:22 PM get the genuine ford ones from seller mikesmodelcars, comes with an invoice from Coffey Ford About $165 I think they wereI've been checking his Ebay account for about 2 weeks now he never has any in stock :(
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 18d Gender: Male Posted 09/05/12 12:28 PM Posted 09/05/12 12:28 PM Silly question! Have you emailed him?!
JGP Legacy Donating Member 309 Member For: 16y 1m Gender: Male Posted 09/05/12 12:30 PM Posted 09/05/12 12:30 PM ^ as above, he usually replies pretty quick.
1600dave Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 15y 8m 18d Posted 09/05/12 01:42 PM Posted 09/05/12 01:42 PM If you contact coffey ford spare parts they'll know what your on about...
Force88 Legacy Donating Member 64 Member For: 16y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: NQ Posted 10/05/12 10:44 PM Posted 10/05/12 10:44 PM I was hoping some might pop up on his ebay before I had to send an email to him. I just sent him one then so hopefully hes still selling them
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y Gender: Male Posted 10/05/12 11:29 PM Posted 10/05/12 11:29 PM He has a sh*tload of stuff in his shop,, just pm him.. I think the dog is retarded,, it was on its site licking the floor when I went past
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 10/05/12 11:35 PM Posted 10/05/12 11:35 PM Not retarded, tripping balls.
Force88 Legacy Donating Member 64 Member For: 16y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: NQ Posted 10/05/12 11:46 PM Posted 10/05/12 11:46 PM well.. I got a reply. not good news unfortunately. he can no longer get a discount on them anymore, and they are now $264 a set :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now