bionic_oosty Legacy Donating Member 241 Member For: 14y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney/Wollongong Posted 05/05/12 11:09 AM Posted 05/05/12 11:09 AM Sorry to start a new thread but I can find no reviews on these...Is this what Ford use as they're genuine part?Are they reliable and good enough for high powered tunes?Cheers, Josh
davidald Me Legacy Donating Member 360 Member For: 19y 6m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 05/05/12 11:28 AM Posted 05/05/12 11:28 AM U got a link?
bionic_oosty Legacy Donating Member 241 Member For: 14y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney/Wollongong Posted 05/05/12 11:37 AM Author Posted 05/05/12 11:37 AM Here we go..lol will they get swiped by some one else nowhttp://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GENUINE-VDO-FORD-FALCON-BA-BF-XR6-TURBO-6CY-IGNITION-COILS-SPARK-PLUGS-FULL-SET-/261014928097?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cc5b3bae1#ht_1226wt_960Yeah is this good?
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 18d Gender: Male Posted 05/05/12 11:39 AM Posted 05/05/12 11:39 AM Seller told me there not genuine!
bionic_oosty Legacy Donating Member 241 Member For: 14y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney/Wollongong Posted 05/05/12 11:42 AM Author Posted 05/05/12 11:42 AM (edited) You've obviously enquired about these before today then?? Or did u do the all hours number I just seen at the bottom lol...Ahh well, was only gonna buy them as spares anyway!Thanks for the heads up mate Edited 05/05/12 11:43 AM by bionic_oosty
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 18d Gender: Male Posted 05/05/12 12:14 PM Posted 05/05/12 12:14 PM He was selling the coils plugs and tool last weekFor $140 buy it now I asked him then. he said he's sold over 300 and only 3 have ever been faulty.
bionic_oosty Legacy Donating Member 241 Member For: 14y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney/Wollongong Posted 05/05/12 12:19 PM Author Posted 05/05/12 12:19 PM $140 the mungrel upped it by $60 in a week.. But did your kit come with a fluffy white dog like this weeks special?? (bottom photo haha)That's not a bad faulty ratio I guess!
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 18d Gender: Male Posted 05/05/12 01:39 PM Posted 05/05/12 01:39 PM Yeah mate I got the white doggy aswell There were relisted at same price! Then sold and relisted AGAIN at the inflated price :/Old http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com.au/viewitem?itemId=261013640359&kw=261013640359New
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y Gender: Male Posted 05/05/12 03:50 PM Posted 05/05/12 03:50 PM Lol I met that dog on friday
1600dave Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 15y 8m 18d Posted 06/05/12 03:37 AM Posted 06/05/12 03:37 AM get the genuine ford ones from seller mikesmodelcars, comes with an invoice from Coffey Ford About $165 I think they were
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now