Jump to content

New Members Thread


How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,887 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bunbury, West Oz
Posted

hows it going? im Damian from wa. im 18 and got a ba xr6 turbo, upgrade from the old zj fairlane haha.

the cars going good but when you get to high revs the engine dies like there is no fuel going in, the computer has been re mapped, turbo rebuilt, gearbox brand new and engine tuned to 322 rwhp but I cant figure out the problem... any ideas fella? everything would be appreciated.

cheers Damo :beerchug:

  • My engine bay is Bionic
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Freeways
Posted

Post your qustions in the technical forums. you may have some more luck in there.

Pics and welcome.

I.B.

  • www.australianflag.org.au
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
:idunno:

Glad to see you all have a good sense of humour!! I am known to be the cheeky one in the group. Maybe that's why so many guys think im fulla sh*t when I tell em what car I run... lol

Nice to meet you too Scotty!!

Live it Love it Race it .... :blink:

Missed your reply sorry, cheeky is good you will fit well around here, now get your ass on a cruise and meet eveyone, this place can be fun.

Scotty

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Como, Perth
Posted

Hi people, just joined courtesy of hiddeousley .... lucky enough to work with the bloke!

JC is me, 24..living in Como, Perth.

anyway, I drive a Dec 06 BF Mk11 Turbo Ute, 6sp Man.

Mods include Plazmaman Cooler and piping, Stage 1 tune, Dolce 20", half chrome fade tint, lowered and sub'n'amp, pod guages (only half installed).

Prolly not gonna go any further with it at this stage. Lack of motivation mostly.

Site looks good, looking forward to hittin a few cruises.

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Love the sig :roflmbo:

:nod: ...looks like you've got a cute colour like lukeyboy too :gfight:

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted
Hi people, just joined courtesy of hiddeousley .... lucky enough to work with the bloke!

Teach the brstrd how to post will ya... :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 19d
Posted (edited)

I finally got myself a T after a lot of reading on here and and shopping around so I better make an intro post.

I'm from the Central Coast NSW but I found the car at the auctions in victoria so I made the trip down friday night and rescued it from the mexicans :spoton: Its a BF2 with the ZF, 40k on it and the extras are limited to leather, towbar and an upgraded ford steering wheel. Its stock as far as I can tell.

So I'm moving on from my turbo pulsar which im selling:

1464_01.jpg

And I've got my hands on this:

xr6t.jpg

Edited by gregor
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane, Southside
Posted

Hi Guys,

My names Darren, im 26 and live in Brisbane. In the process of upgrading my 04 Magna Manual to an 08 FG XR-6 Turbo ZF in either Nitro or Sensation. I am usually a 1 eyed Expensive Daewoo fan, and was going to buy a VE SS, but thought I had better give the XR Falcons Ago. I drove an XR8 and thought it was OK, then I drove an XR6 Turbo and it blew me away, I was pretty much sold then and there....

Anyway, enough from me, I look forward to becoming involved in this forum once I finally get the new beast.

All the Best

Daz

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Another one converted :biggrin:

  • Need more power. Now taking donations.
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 13d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hi all,

I just purchased an 07 BF2 Turbo manual, CV Tuned, typhoon 19s", apexi gauges, currently at 251rwkw on stock injectors, exhaust, internals, ic, and a typhoon airbox. Its enough for now until I get used to it... :stirthepot:

I have upgraded from a 94 v6 camry.... yes... it is a BIG difference, and Im loving it! Best decision I have made!

See you guys around the forum. Will post some pics soon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...