BFXR6TURBOMAN Legacy Donating Member 80 Member For: 14y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 13/05/12 01:23 AM Posted 13/05/12 01:23 AM LOL PAZZO....welcome guys is turbo is good ...ehehee
xr6ian Member 5 Member For: 14y 4m 22d Posted 13/05/12 02:18 PM Posted 13/05/12 02:18 PM G'day IS, interesting name you have there, and welcome. is ian lol aka angree thanks
rosco426 New Member 14 Member For: 15y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/05/12 11:14 PM Posted 13/05/12 11:14 PM Hi Guys,New here but been lurking for a little bit over the last few weeks.Got a FG XR6T in nitro. Do enjoy it very much, complete everyday car really and heaps of fun to boot Car is stock but it may get a few basic mods done, dont really wanna money pit for a car that isn't something I'd keep forever.
BFXR6TURBOMAN Legacy Donating Member 80 Member For: 14y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 13/05/12 11:51 PM Posted 13/05/12 11:51 PM Hi Rosco, welcome.... if your not sure if ya gonna keep your ride I wouldnt do anything to it just drive it man its a nice car, if on the other hand you like to modify cars find something you real want to keep and modify that, you might find that you will get more enjoyment out of it, Have a good day!!
rosco426 New Member 14 Member For: 15y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/05/12 03:26 AM Posted 14/05/12 03:26 AM Nah, Ill keep it for a few years but dont wanna get carried away for something that's a daily.I'm sure it'll get an air box, injectors, cat/dump and maybe a I/C and of course a tune. Haha, still probably more mods than most.Ideally wouldn't mind if it ran a high 11 but see what happens.
BFXR6TURBOMAN Legacy Donating Member 80 Member For: 14y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 14/05/12 04:02 AM Posted 14/05/12 04:02 AM that's the beauty of the Turbos dont have to do much to them to get them to run quick, im old school 30 years ago my mates fairlane was a 10s car we had to put it on a trailer take it to Calder raceway run it...put it back on the trailer and then take it home again, these days its not uncommon for a 10s street car to be driven to the track..... you run it... then drive home again, take the kids to school the next day then go shopping afterwards lolol I forget about how much fast cars have changed over the years back then it was good set of heads, cam, holley carb, manifold, extractors, twin point mallory twin point distributor and so on....lol now its flash tune, intercooler, airbox, exhaust, dump pipe, and so on. I dont know about you... but I find it all very interesting how its changed.... 4
riptide Member 733 Member For: 15y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Auckland, New Zealand Posted 14/05/12 06:49 AM Posted 14/05/12 06:49 AM Nah, Ill keep it for a few years but dont wanna get carried away for something that's a daily.I'm sure it'll get an air box, injectors, cat/dump and maybe a I/C and of course a tune. Haha, still probably more mods than most.Ideally wouldn't mind if it ran a high 11 but see what happens.Talk to SteveR. He managed pretty well on moderate power to get in the 11's. 317rwkw I think.
DennisF6 Member 53 Member For: 19y 1m 3d Posted 16/05/12 02:47 AM Posted 16/05/12 02:47 AM Well after about 11 weeks mine has finally arrived, though it is still sitting at the dealers waiting for a couple of extras to be added.Thought I post a quick iPhone picture before I take some better ones tomorrow.Vixen 2012 MkII. Luxury Pack plus other bits and pieces.RegardsDennis
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 16/05/12 03:12 AM Posted 16/05/12 03:12 AM 1
PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 16/05/12 04:04 AM Posted 16/05/12 04:04 AM Nice car Dennis.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now